View Full Version : Crook Mugabe

Takan Inchovit
10th Apr 2012, 09:31
News reports Zimbabwe's president is in hospital in Singas, I truly wonder why his country's health system isn't good enough....

ABC ....

Mugabe 'gravely ill' in Singapore hospital - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation) (http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-04-10/mugabe-27gravely-ill27-in-singapore-hospital/3940786)

shalo
10th Apr 2012, 09:43
Lets hope his death is a long painful one . Maybe, just maybe, Zim will climb out of the cesspit this madman has led them into.

Worrals in the wilds
10th Apr 2012, 09:47
I truly wonder why his country's health system isn't good enough....Or the local universities if you believe the excuse. I wouldn't usually wish terminal cancer on anyone, but in this case...
There's something really :yuk: about leaders who high fly around living it up all over the world while the people back home starve and die of preventable diseases. Why doesn't he use the health system he created for his own people?

Tableview
10th Apr 2012, 09:47
Hear hear, but sadly he will just be replaced by another tyrant, most likely Emerson Mnanagwa (sp?) who is equally a nasty piece of work and as ruthless. and evil as Mugabe.

The reality of this is that Zimbabwe may not be any better off without Mugabe rotting or burning in hell as it is with him alive and hanging on to power.

Worrals in the wilds
10th Apr 2012, 09:50
Bugger.
Is there a solution?
I'll stop whining about our own useless pollies (for a little while :}). At least they're not pillagers. :(

Solid Rust Twotter
10th Apr 2012, 09:50
What he said. The shyt will remain the same, only the fly at the top of the dungheap will change. If anything, things can only get worse under the lunatic-in-waiting.

crewmeal
10th Apr 2012, 09:59
So will there be an improvement after this scum has gone? No, one depot being replaced by another:

Robert Mugabe 'fighting for his life in Singapore hospital' due to undisclosed illness | Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2127394/Robert-Mugabe-fighting-life-Singapore-hospital-undisclosed-illness.html)

Victor Inox
10th Apr 2012, 10:31
Not surprising that he has chosen Singapore - it's also run by one guy (LKY) and his clan.

Anyway, once Mad Bob is gone, no doubt we shall have Peter Hain writing or even delivering a wonderful eulogy about how Mugabe made Zimbabwe paradise on earth :yuk:

tony draper
10th Apr 2012, 10:33
Die you old rat bastard die!!:suspect:

Load Toad
10th Apr 2012, 10:46
I hope the Singaporeans are making sure he pays up front and I hope the care he receives is sub standard. May he die a painful death and not enjoy the food whilst he is in hospital. I hope it is a very bad form of arse cancer or such like.

Tableview
10th Apr 2012, 10:54
No human being should wish death, let alone a slow and painful one, on another human being.

That said, Mugabe is not a human being, so may he die a slow, painful and lingering death and then rot or burn in the fires of hell, if that exists. I hope the medics in Singapore 'forget' the morphine and other pain reducing drugs.

Metro man
10th Apr 2012, 10:55
http://www.zimbabwesituation.com/April%2008%2012%20When%20an%20African%20President%20dies.jpg

Tableview
10th Apr 2012, 11:04
Anyway, once Mad Bob is gone, no doubt we shall have Peter Hain writing or even delivering a wonderful eulogy about how Mugabe made Zimbabwe paradise on earth

I hope not. The sight of his smug permatanned face and hearing his unctuous voice praising that $%$ would drive me to violence, I'd probably end up smashing the TV.

Lon More
10th Apr 2012, 11:55
Hopefully some of his care team has had relatives in Zimbabwe and will ensure that he gets the special treatment he deserves

Victor Inox
10th Apr 2012, 13:13
I understand his wife is spending a lot of time shopping and wasting more of the country's limited forex reserves in Orchard Road - not at his bed side. :D

Tableview
10th Apr 2012, 13:18
If his wife were at his bedside he would think he'd already died and gone to hell. She is, if possible, worse than him, and many believe she is the real evil force of the regime. As an aside, his previous wife, Sally, who was a Ghanaian, was greatly loved and respected by the people.

pigboat
10th Apr 2012, 14:07
News reports Zimbabwe's president is in hospital in Singas...
So his dick has finally dropped off, huh?

parabellum
10th Apr 2012, 23:57
The Singaporeans will keep him going as long as they can, the longer he lives the more they get paid for his care. Probably already salted away millions into Singapore banks so payment in full is guaranteed!

bnt
11th Apr 2012, 00:58
The guy's 88 and there has been talk of cancer for years now. But the ZimGovt. are denying he's ill, claiming (http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/apr/10/zimbabwe-mugabe-deathbed) he's on an Easter break. Well, he's missed the resurrection window this year.

Slasher
11th Apr 2012, 01:04
Singapore has always been a medical haven for the world's
thugs and bullies. I know that a few of the SLORC generals
also have their medical operations there.

Rush2112
11th Apr 2012, 04:31
Yep, they don't care whose money they take. All the Burmese junta own property here and come here for medical treatment.

BandAide
11th Apr 2012, 04:36
Mugabe and Chavez, two darlings of the Left who devastated their people, are now facing mortal reality.

I'll save a toast of XO at the demise of each.

Solid Rust Twotter
11th Apr 2012, 07:25
Thread title is a bit double edged too. One approves.:ok:

Takan Inchovit
11th Apr 2012, 10:11
Ahem; Your observation is treasured, Mr Rusty.

tony draper
11th Apr 2012, 10:13
On thing for shure when that old sack of shite does go into the dirt our politicians and their representitives will be there arse kissing and sucking up to his replacement, you can bet your boots on that.
:suspect:

Cacophonix
11th Apr 2012, 10:24
Mugabe dies and then cue more disruption and misery for the Zimbabwean people. I suspect nothing much will change for the average person when the wretched man dies. Also cue an increase in Chinese influence in the country as is the norm right across the continent at the moment.

Caco

Blacksheep
11th Apr 2012, 10:54
Singapore has always been a medical haven for the world's
thugs and bullies. I know that a few of the SLORC generals
also have their medical operations there. Oy! So did I! And I ain't no CSMF Dictator General. Not yet anyway. . . :suspect:

Mr Mugabe had prostate cancer and had only a few years to live.He's 88 FFS. He's only got a few years to live anyway. :rolleyes:

radeng
11th Apr 2012, 11:13
Another African blood sucking dictator has just gone. Again, no loss to the world, and probably a gain.

Bingu wa Mutharika - Telegraph (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/obituaries/politics-obituaries/9196446/Bingu-wa-Mutharika.html)

Fliegenmong
11th Apr 2012, 11:27
"Mugabe and Chavez, two darlings of the Left who devastated their people, are now facing mortal reality."

That's an interesting observation Bandaide, and whilst I think you simplify things to meet your own ends, (and whilst I despise both of them also!!!)....the people of Zim may have had a chance had they any Oil....

I suspect the amount of illegal Latinos that help run the US is the reason that Hugo gets by even though he does have some oil.....but that's an idle observation from friends and relatives who live within the US, so excuse any real world observations!

Please go on and explain how the very right Australian Liberal PM of the day supported Mugabe so emphatically though, I'd like to hear it Bandaide.....I mean you are so clearly across it all, and unlike me welcome to make observationws beyond your borders!!

I'm used to being shot down in US political circles (hamsterwheels?) , and being told to keep my nose out of it, naturally I'd like to return the favour and tell US citizens to practice what they preach.......keep theirs out of ours!!....

good for the goose good for the gander etc......

but I'm not doing that to you Bandaide, unlike your fellow countrymen...I'm inviting you to explain how exactly the 'right' thought Mugabe was such a good idea...how the right sold it to us that it was such a good idea??

You're clearly full of opinion, and so you can clearly tell us why the 'right' supported Mugabe so stongly ???????

Sir George Cayley
11th Apr 2012, 22:28
A military chappie once told me that if Mugabe had been white we would have invaded years ago:ugh:

SGC

con-pilot
11th Apr 2012, 22:55
but I'm not doing that to you Bandaide, unlike your fellow countrymen...I'm inviting you to explain how exactly the 'right' thought Mugabe was such a good idea...how the right sold it to us that it was such a good idea??

Okay, I'm confused, just where and who said that anyone on the "right" ever said that they supported Mugabe? The only people that I have never heard of in the US that every thought Mugabe was a good idea, was Jimmy Carter and Andrew Young. No one has ever confused those two of being of the right.

Maybe I just didn't understand your post.

Pinky the pilot
12th Apr 2012, 05:45
And look where Mal Fraser's political leanings are nowadays Brian. He could quite easily be described as being a lefty now.:ugh:

As for Mugabe; I cannot repeat here how an aquaintance of mine (former Rhodesian Police Officer) tends to describe him but I suspect that no tears will be shed upon Mugabe's eventual demise.

Struth, He might even have a Scotch or two to celebrate!

Cacophonix
12th Apr 2012, 05:54
Brian Abraham is correct to remind us of the many anomalies that occurred right across the political spectrum with reference to Rhodesia.

One of the strangest ironies that has a flying angle was the fact that during the British blockade of Rhodesia, HMS Ark Royal was dispatched to the Mocambique coast to prevent sanction busting.

http://www.usnwc.edu/getattachment/5b9b2e96-200c-4d99-b8bb-0e3490488bfa/Beira-Patrol,-The--Britain-s-Broken-Blockade-again

The elections brought in a new government, that of Edward Heath and the Conservatives. Despite rumors in the press, the new cabinet supported the Beira patrol. In July 1970, the new foreign minister, Sir Alec Douglas-Home, confirmed that the United Kingdom would continue it.

One board the Royal, flying against the Rhodesian cause in a manner of speaking, was a South African naval aviator who had flown both for the British and the Americans. He was also one of the founder members of the "Top Gun" Navy strike fighter school and who went on to join the SAAF, gain senior rank and fly Mirages against the Cubans in Angola.

Brigadier General Dick Lord - Telegraph (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/obituaries/military-obituaries/naval-obituaries/8873213/Brigadier-General-Dick-Lord.html)

Life, at least in Africa, is not the simplistic left/right dichotomy that BandAide (as much as we know and love him for it) would have us believe.

Caco

Solid Rust Twotter
12th Apr 2012, 07:42
Abel Muzorewa was a moderate candidate preferred by most. Carter, Young and Fraser contrived to disallow the popular choice and pushed for their candidate, Mugabe, to take power. Lord Owen and the Lancaster House talks put the final nail in the coffin for a once flourishing country. The ultimate demise was stood off for a while due to massive support from the rest of the world, but even in those heady days there were hints of things to come when word of the massacres in Matabeleland at the hands of 5th Brigade and their North Korean "advisers" began to leak out. Shame those who thought the sun shone from Mugabe's bottom chose to ignore that.

Tableview
12th Apr 2012, 08:03
Mugabe was thought, at first, by many people, to be a 'moderate' and a good solution, by African standards. He appeared to be the 'least worst' choice at the time and even many whites in the country were fooled by his apparent benignity and will to appease. When he turned, as they all do, it was too late to find a solution and of course the simpering sickening lefties revered him because he 'liberated' the country from the 'oppression' of Ian Smith's regime. If only they know what they were talking about. The Peter Hains of this world, if they knew the meaning of the word shame, should be hanging their heads.

Mugabe has waged a slow war against his people, a war of attrition and oppression, and one which has caused death and misery and suffering to millions not just in his country but in the whole region. He is one of the world's worst, but largely ignored, war criminals. He has been ignored partly because he is black, because he was a 'liberator', and because the process has been slow and subtle.

A military chappie once told me that if Mugabe had been white we would have invaded years agoExactly!

Tarq57
12th Apr 2012, 10:56
The devil looks after its' own, apparently. Bugger. (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2128624/Mugabe-returns-Singapore-deriding-claims-death-s-door-cancer-hogwash.html)

Private jet
12th Apr 2012, 11:05
Also, if Zimbabwe produced oil we would have invaded years ago.

Cacophonix
12th Apr 2012, 12:31
Also, if Zimbabwe produced oil we would have invaded years ago.

The cynic in me is tempted to add that this would only have occurred had the regime declined to trade oil with the West. Had Mugabe traded with the West in terms favourable to us then I suggest a very blind eye would have been turned towards whatever happened in that country. Just look at the status quo in some of the corrupt, undemocratic, ideologically antagonistic states in the Middle East, like Saudi Arabia for example!

Caco

vulcanised
12th Apr 2012, 22:35
Hold the celebrations.

The piece of excrement is back in Zim.

Solid Rust Twotter
13th Apr 2012, 05:44
Had Mugabe traded with the West in terms favourable to us then I suggest a very blind eye would have been turned towards whatever happened in that country.

Remove favorable oil trade from that statement and we're back to square one. The regime the fluffy West wanted is in place so the people of Zim can now go screw themselves.

Tableview
13th Apr 2012, 06:38
The regime the fluffy West wanted is in place so the people of Zim can now go screw themselves.
That is hardly fair on the people of Zimbabwe, both blacks and whites, who have suffered as a result of this vile and monstous regime that was imposed upon them by, as you say, the fluffy West and spineless politicians. I am absolutely convinced that most Rhodesians, or Zimbabweans if that is the preferred term, would have been happier and better off without the regime changethat was forced upon them. Certainly that applies to all those I know, black and white, and that is a lot of people.

Sallyann1234
13th Apr 2012, 10:01
That's EXTREMELY unfair Mr Twotter. You may as well dismiss the Jews under Hitler or the present inhabitants of Palestine, Syria or North Korea. None of them have deserved the oppression forced upon them.

Takan Inchovit
13th Apr 2012, 10:19
News footage tonight, showed Mugabe upright but his walking was a bit strained, I don't think he has long.

unstable load
13th Apr 2012, 10:40
Caco,
A minor correction if I may....
South Africa doesn't and didn't have Naval aviators, all shipboard flying was and is done by the Air Force.

Sallyann, Tableview,
It may be unfair, but it is nonetheless true.
The whole world patted itself on the back when "democracy" came to Zimbabwe and then later, in South Africa.
Now, when the honeymoon is over and the agitators for one man one vote have gone home, the reality that remains for the indigenous population is irrelevant to them.
The fact that there are people in Zim who are treated worse than animals, simply as a result of their ethnicity, seems not to matter a jot to the world in general, while those who dare to point out that this is the doing of the rest of the world and not self induced by the Zimbabweans elicits cries of outrage that draw parallels to the Holocaust, Genghis Khan and Atilla the Hun, all in defence of the consequences of their interference in the fist place.

In case anyone is wondering why things are as they are........................
Mugabe (http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-11-30/mugabe-s-seized-farms-boost-british-american-tobacco-profits-in-zimbabwe.html)

Tableview
13th Apr 2012, 10:43
The whole world patted itself on the back when "democracy" came to Zimbabwe and then later, in South Africa.
A sweeping generalisation! Many people, particularly those of us who knew and who had seen what happens when Africans are given 'democracy' did anything but pat itself on the back. We knew that the results would be tragic, and they have been.

sisemen
13th Apr 2012, 10:49
Newsreader on newly freed African colony:

"The time is now 7 o'clock Greenwich. Meantime here is da news"

Solid Rust Twotter
13th Apr 2012, 10:57
To rephrase for SallyAnne:-

They fluffy West has what it wanted and no longer cares for those affected by the consequences of its actions. In the eyes of the fluffy West, the Zimbabweans can go screw themselves. Nothing will be done about Mugabe and the sanctions are a joke. They are openly flouted by Mugabe and his cronies.

Tableview
13th Apr 2012, 10:58
Sadly, this sums it up :

http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w497/pprunemike/Image003-1.jpg

radeng
13th Apr 2012, 10:59
It is said that a Nigerian politician asked Lord Attlee in 1951 @<hidden> can we not be independent and have a democracy like yours?'

The response was 'We've been trying for 900 years to get it right, and we haven't got there yet!'

Sallyann1234
13th Apr 2012, 11:00
Thank you Mr Twotter.

Tableview
13th Apr 2012, 11:05
And ditto from me!

Cacophonix
13th Apr 2012, 11:09
South Africa doesn't and didn't have Naval aviators, all shipboard flying was and is done by the Air Force.

True.

I meant to imply that Dick Lord was a naval aviator flying as he did with the Fleet Air arm and the American navy. :ok:

Caco

unstable load
13th Apr 2012, 19:04
Got you, Caco!
Thanks.:ok: