PDA

View Full Version : Azure Flying Club Liverpool

BoeingBoy
2nd Apr 2012, 18:21
My apologies to the mod if this is deemed advertising but I just wanted to let anyone who has an interest in the former Britannia Airways Flying Club ~(Now known as the Azure Flying Club) know that we plan to hold a meeting this Wednesday the 4th of April to discuss the future of the club and to try to keep it in existence at Liverpool.

We operate one PA28-151 and are looking for new members to secure the aircrafts future.

If you would like to know more then please contact me via PM or come along to the meeting. The details are:

Wednesday 4th of April.
19:00 (7pm)

Air Training Corps Headquarters
Moorhey Road
Maghull
Liverpool
L31 5LF

BoeingBoy
5th Apr 2012, 16:08
Just a note of thanks to those that attended the above meeting. We will be continuing flying and there is a lot of support behind keeping the former operation alive.

The club is seeking new members and is open to anyone who wishes to fly a PA28 from Liverpool. It is not restricted to former Thomson/First Choice staff.

The attached link explains more:

Azure Flying Club (http://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz246/Boeingboy-767/MBAdvert.jpg)

Ella
13th Apr 2012, 14:08
Hello BB,

Is the aircraft restricted on touring and hour building?

BoeingBoy
13th Apr 2012, 21:11
Hi Ella,

No, there are no recency or hourly restrictions on the aircraft. It is open to anyone needing a PA28 in the north west and is open to all. Not just airline staff.

Brgds

BB.;)