PDA

View Full Version : No comment

eaglesnest1972
27th Mar 2012, 20:14
Ciao a tutti, ho ricevuto questa mail e la posto x cultura generale...la domanda e'...chi gli ha dato la mia mail??? Qualcuno ha ricevuto la stessa mail? X inciso chi scrive e' la famosa societa p2f oltreoceano...

Dear Pilot,
Please note one A320 program based in Europe will start early May with pricing significantly lower than the one recently emailed to you. It is mandatory to meet one of the following requirements (in addition to holding the JAA A320 type rating) to have access to this program. Pilots not meeting any of the following requirements cannot apply for this program.
Previous A320 line experience as a first officer
or
Previous Turbojet experience as a first officer or captain
or
Previous Turboprop experience as a first officer or captain
If you meet one of the above requirements and have confirmed full time availability to start the A320 first officer program based in Europe in early May, you can apply by emailing your current aviation resume. Program pricing will be finalized shortly. Only pilots whose resumes are approved will receive full program details (base, partner airline, etc).

no comment...

Breakthesilence
27th Mar 2012, 20:19
Fammi capire, a parte il fatto dell'email ricevuta, questi fanno pagare per un F/O program e tra i requisiti c'è di avere gia esperienza in linea? :eek:

eaglesnest1972
27th Mar 2012, 20:23
Silence hai capito bene:sad:
Siamo alla frutta...
Secondo me lo fanno in turchia...

TMFI
27th Mar 2012, 22:02
Mando il cv tramite flightglobal e mi rispondono:
I see you have plenty of time on the A320 .The Only position i would have for you here would be a direct entry to
be hired by an Airline in Africa but this programme would be a self
sponsored and would cost you the investment of Euro 33,800.