PDA

View Full Version : Rescue 177 10th March

Chipmunk
22nd Mar 2012, 20:13
Pick up from Brattleburn Bothy

Gents, I'd like to express my very grateful thanks for your services on Saturday afternoon in lifting me out to hospital with fractures of the Tibia, Fibula and ankle.

Special mention to the guys in the back for their humour and care throughout the flight. Having now seen a video of the evac it was a nice 3 point turn by their drivers to get us out of the landing
spot.

I'd be grateful if you could PM me with details of either the unit welfare fund or a nominated charity as I'd like to show my thanks by way of a donation.

Keep up the great work and thanks again

Chipmunk
:D

snafu
22nd Mar 2012, 23:29
Chipmunk

I'm sure the boys and girls at Gannet would be happy to let you know about any specific charity they might be supporting. According to 192.com, their number is 01292 674285.

HMS Gannet (http://www.royalnavy.mod.uk/The-Fleet/Aircraft/Helicopters/Sea-King-Mk5/HMS-Gannet)

Vortex5
22nd Mar 2012, 23:46
chipmunk,

Pm me if that number doesn't work and I can give you the number of Gannet Operations.

lphagg
28th Mar 2012, 21:12
Hello Sir, there are 3 of us from Gannet completing a charity bike ride in May. If you would like to provide some sponsorship we would be truly grateful. You can see my page on just giving, Lee Haggerty Cyclathon. Glad we were of assistance and hope for a speedy recovery.