pilots salary

Please follow this link : google.de. readingeagle.com/article.aspx?id=115477
where you can see the criminal background of George Salameh

Wave off
21st Mar 2012, 16:46
I am afrid he is not the only one of this kind :mad:

Heathrow Harry
21st Mar 2012, 17:53
maybe we should have a NON PAYERS thread..............

would be one of the largest on here I guess

keithcain1
10th Sep 2012, 05:59
I have been working for Georges now for 8 months flying a Global Express
he operates for a Businessman out of Shannon Ireland and he has always paid me my salary on time every month, I am sorry to hear that he did not pay
you, but I know the Gambian Government probably did not pay him your salary. George would of paid you if they gave him the money, he is no thief.
Sorry you feel this way, you need to get your facts before you talk bad about
a person.

FrankR
12th Sep 2012, 02:57
I don't know the facts in this case, but I'd like to make a general comment, not directed at any one person. The question is who did you sign the contract with?

The person with whom you sign the contract and answer to is responsible to pay your salary. Saying that someone didn't pay him is no excuse! This is part of the risk of being the "middle man". This fellow "George" operates a company, and earns a profit from arranging the hired help. He is obligated to pay his employees.

FR

NuName
12th Sep 2012, 03:47
If, or when, you don't get paid who will you mention in your 2nd post????

merlinxx
12th Sep 2012, 06:11
Ireland based ? English written :ugh:

vornlinks
12th Sep 2012, 08:28
Hello,
everything that I have said about this person is the truth.
he not only has not paid me but also my colleagues were not paid and is full.
wwhy he does not, he answered no call and no email.
when he now operates a global then he can pay me now,why he dosen't do that.
he answered no call and no email.

mushroom69
13th Sep 2012, 15:05
Same story as the infamous Marcel of M-VICA and other aircraft "fame." How he can get people to finance aircraft after having earlier ones repo-ed, not paying crews, false info on his websites, false addresses and two accounts of fraud convictions, which got him tossed out of the US as undesirable......and still he manages to hoodwink money and services out of people.

:ugh:

just.drill.it.out
13th Sep 2012, 17:52
That idiot Marcel threatened to punch me once for having the cheek to find something wrong with his nice new M-VICA so i told him to get bent, put down tools and refused to touch it again...i hope he is languishing in a dark prison somewhere
The other chap ive never heard of but he sounds equally as pleasant

mushroom69
14th Sep 2012, 12:39
He also removed the real technical logbook and used photocopies. He said that he had ordered a new techlog format, that was preprinted for VICA etc, but what he was actually doing, was cheating the engine and APU leasing companies, by lying about the hours the aircraft had flown(!)

Check his website for gold deals.....claims to have a lot in stock for immediate deliver using his fleet of jets. In reality, he spent months, with a naive Indian (paying the bills) in Africa and no more than one bag of gold-dust to show for it.

A fraud, a liar and cheat. NEVER trust him for anything and count your fingers if you shake his hand!

The US tossed him out as undesirable and frankly, I cannot understand how this cheat, along with a Russian wife, has the right to live in the UK.

HyFlyer
16th Sep 2012, 23:14
I don't know the facts in this case, but I'd like to make a general comment, not directed at any one person. The question is who did you sign the contract with?

The person with whom you sign the contract and answer to is responsible to pay your salary. Saying that someone didn't pay him is no excuse! This is part of the risk of being the "middle man". This fellow "George" operates a company, and earns a profit from arranging the hired help. He is obligated to pay his employees.

FR

But isn't that just trashing the business model of a certain Action focussed Aviation company and his highness (HH) and their moving charabanc....?

Take a punt on a business idea, engage staff, if you don't get paid and into profit, just don't pay the staff.....move offices....start again.....

Cheesygrin
24th Sep 2012, 04:18
Well it was good enough for Ocean Sky ......I'm still awaiting salary and severance pay from that shower of crooks .

Turn&Burn
1st Aug 2013, 14:50
This rogue is doing it again ...
Check out the link.

Pilot booked 3 charter flights with invalid credit card, Berks County detectives say (http://readingeagle.com/article.aspx?id=115477)

Then make our own mind up...:rolleyes:

Springbok614
3rd Aug 2013, 05:27
Airports don't have fences to keep trespassers out, but fences to keep the crooks in!

olivia888
24th Nov 2013, 17:00
Does anyone know what company george salameh operates and where he is currently residing?

MAVERICK#
25th Nov 2013, 00:19
Well stated Frank R

I totally agree

Mav.