PDA

View Full Version : EK next week in Spain?

bluesaddict
16th Mar 2012, 13:13
I heard that Ek is coming again to Spain next week for a roadshow, any info?
Thanks.:)

Kernow 101
16th Mar 2012, 14:06
Pilot Selection Programme

We frequently conduct a one day Pilot Selection Programme that includes a brief interview, psychometric testing, and .aptitude tests. The Pilot Selection Programme is designed to save time and effort for candidates. All successful candidates will be invited to Dubai to complete the rest of the selection process.

Emirates will provide candidates with a round trip ticket from any Emirates destination and accommodation in Dubai.

If you are interested in attending one of our Pilot Selection Programmes for commercial pilots, please email us with your preferred date and a short application letter at [email protected]

Atlanta Pilot Selection Programme (PSP)
USA Atlanta- PSP1 (Aptitude testing )
6th – 9th March 2012
09.00 am – 04.30 pm

Atlanta Hilton
USA Atlanta- PSP2 ( Simulator testing )
12th – 23rd March 2012
Timing: TBA

Delta Airlines Simulators

Madrid Pilot Selection Programme (PSP)
SPAIN Madrid - PSP1 (Aptitude testing )
5th – 9th March 2012
08.30 am – 17.00 pm

CAE Madrid
Requirements:

- A minimum of 4000 hours total flying time (may include 25% P3 or FEO time to a max of 500 hr).
- A minimum of 2000 hours multi-crew, multi-engine jet aircraft. (P3 time cannot be used for this requirement).
OR
- A minimum of 2500 hours total flying time on a modern commercial multi-engine, multi-crew aircraft jet. (P3 time cannot be used for this requirement)
- English language fluency (written and verbal comprehension); ICAO English level 4 ( or above)
- Preference will be given to applicants with time on modern airline jet aircraft over 30 tons MTOW.
- To attend the interview process we will consider candidates who are short up to 500 hours of the above requirements.

Quoted from the roadshow section of the website. Seems you might of heard of the PSP selection in Madrid?

bluesaddict
16th Mar 2012, 14:35
Actually I heard it today and I was told that it's for next week. :)