PDA

View Full Version : india or abroad ?

latchu1989
13th Mar 2012, 19:26
hi guys , i m a graduate interested in pursuing my career as a pilot , i wanted to do my cpl , but i m pretty much confused where to do it,
in india , it costs somewhere around 30lacs INR , but in abroad . places like the U.S or canada i find it much cheaper , if i can save my hard earned money , i cud opt for a type rating ..
pl suggest me places to find a quality , well equipped flight school , and suggest me whether to do it in india or not..

Halfwayback
23rd Dec 2014, 08:43
Welcome to both of the posters to the Wannabee forum!

You will find that there many people here who will be happy to help - and, like all bulletin boards, those who wish to peddle their own own ideas. However it is a Professional site mainly for commercial pilots and they do expect you to do some research yourself in advance of posting.

If you spend a few hours here reading through previous threads and some of the 'stickies' you will not only learn more about the industry in general but you will find your questions have been asked - and answered (!) - many times.

I would also like to point out that posts using 'Text speak' are not appropriate on a professional site and will be deleted.

Good luck with your research

HWB