PDA

View Full Version : Embry-Riddle Worldwide - Online

737md
3rd Mar 2012, 03:41
Hello,

I am interested in the Embry-Riddle Bachelor's of Science - Professional Aeronautics program, which can be done completely through correspondance online. I am wondering if anybody on here has done this program online, and if I could get some insight into how difficult it is to time manage this program while working, how the courses are, and roughly how much time per week that I would need to put aside for course work.

Thanks in advance!

kaptn
4th Mar 2012, 13:44
Why don't you try to contact their chat counselor, they are available at :
Admissions Department, Worldwide , Embry-Riddle (http://worldwide.erau.edu/admissions/index.html#)

They can provide better assistance...

737md
4th Mar 2012, 22:35
Yes, I have already contacted Embry-Riddle. I was hoping for a past or current student's perspective on the program. Thanks anyways:)

sirscarecrow
19th Oct 2012, 21:38
@ kaptn, great advice, I am sure you get tons of insider information out of a councelor that basically just helps enroll for classes having him or herself never even done the degree.

SeaMac
17th May 2015, 16:19
I know this is an old thread but it does pertain to my question so I figured no reason to create another thread.

I am considering applying to Embry Riddle World Wide Online to take the Associate of Science course in Aviation Management. I have searched and could not find any other online AS program.

Two questions?

Has anyone taken the Embry Riddle Online course?

Does anyone know of any other online AS Aviation Management course?

Thanks...

SeaMac
19th May 2015, 03:19
Nothing? Anyone?

Seabreeze
19th May 2015, 13:00
If you have a first degree, or have some industry experience, you can enter a distance study program delivered by UNSW Australia. UNSW is ranked in the top 50 universities worldwide by QS. Have a look at www.aviation.unsw.edu.au. This may be more of a challenge than a Associate Degree at ERAU but you might learn more. Good luck. SB.

Jwscud
19th May 2015, 14:23
That does look interesting, but the international fees are eye-watering. £16k for a Masters!

darkroomsource
19th May 2015, 16:05
£16K for a master's is CHEAP ! VERY CHEAP !
Look around, £30K would be closer at most places, some will even be £30K per year.

Jwscud
19th May 2015, 18:18
I went to university back in the day where fees were £1000 a year undergrad and £4000 for a masters. Times have changed it seems...God help me when I have the children's uni fees :eek:

SeaMac
19th May 2015, 19:09
I was informed by ERAU-Worldwide - Online that the course I seek to complete will cost $355 per credit hour @ 60 credit hours for graduation = $21,300 USD.

SeaMac
19th May 2015, 22:35
I'm really only interested in an Associates Degree, thank you though. :ok:

If you have a first degree, or have some industry experience, you can enter a distance study program delivered by UNSW Australia. UNSW is ranked in the top 50 universities worldwide by QS. Have a look at University of New South Wales - School of Aviation - Home (http://www.aviation.unsw.edu.au). This may be more of a challenge than a Associate Degree at ERAU but you might learn more. Good luck. SB.

Wings_fly
22nd Dec 2015, 06:00
I am and Indian national holding a bachelors in electronics & Faa cpl, looking forward to join mba aviation management at embry riddle (full time).i could not go ahead with flying due to medical reasons and now looking forward to pursue a course in the field of aviation..is the course worth it ? What are the chances of a foreign national being hired by the companies in USA after the completion of the course?