PDA

View Full Version : flight dispatch job in dubai

wilson007
28th Feb 2012, 11:19
i just recently completed my flight dispatch course at emirates aviation college and need to do ON THE JOB TRAINING. any body with information on which airlines are accepting for OJT should help please with this information.

thanks guys

Faisal1
28th Feb 2012, 16:34
Hey Wilson

As i understand if u done from the The emirates aviation collage they will help u in your career try to find a job for u and sometimes they just let u work with them .. Or I'm wrong?*

wilson007
28th Feb 2012, 20:16
hey Faisal,

If u are Emirati under the Emirati scheme then u get that, but in flight dispatch every body is on there own here. Dont get me wrong cause its a good course, the college is great and so as the instructors. You should try it if u are interested .

wilson007
4th Mar 2012, 07:39
i am still seaching for on the job training (OJT). thanks in anticipation.

capt_sheiik
25th Mar 2012, 14:33
where can i get flight dispatcher course in Saudi Arabia

amarje3t
22nd Apr 2012, 23:56
Have you tried to approach FlyDubai?

One of my friends did the course and he was roped in by FlyDubai just so he can complete his OJT and claim his license from GCAA. However, upon completion of your 90 days, they kind of make a decision whether to keep you or let off, based on performance etc. Also try Rak Airways, they have just started operations and are looking for operations staff, I believe.

desertopsguy
23rd Apr 2012, 14:31
Currently there are no flt dispatch courses being run in KSA however there are a group of guys currently working on offering one in the future...not sure where they are with that right now however...

As for OJT, do your research on all available carriers, don't limit yourself to one locality, explore them all, not just DXB. You may have to offer your time for free but of course not everyone can afford it.

As for RAK Airways, they have been 'just starting' since 2006 :ugh:

D.O.G

Three.Green
31st Aug 2013, 10:44
so I was looking online for where these OJTs are advertised. Cant seem to find any. Any advise? contacts?

JechonLine
1st Sep 2013, 14:54
i heard Air Arabia in UAE offers OJT for FD of EAC. but unfortunately you have to pay for it... sounds crazy but my friends who is FD in uae took it.

Three.Green
2nd Sep 2013, 13:30
would u know around how much air arabia takes for OJT? thanks