PDA

View Full Version : Stage 3 Qlink

Marvin Martian
25th Feb 2012, 04:12
Greetings Earthlings,
Has anyone "recently" done Stage 3?
I have "searched" the topic but looking for an update.

Thanks
MM

belly tank
25th Feb 2012, 04:45
Im only onto stage 2 now, got my Verbal and Numerical reasoning test end of next week.

Marvin how was the verbal and numerical test byt the way? im practicing with Assesment day trial exams and doing ok.

lk978
25th Feb 2012, 05:19
Stage 3 is very similar to stage 1 at Virgin... actually it is the same thing ;)

PPRuNeUser0161
16th Jun 2012, 11:51
Hey chaps, anyone care to enlighten me on the stage 3 day/ sim etc. PM is fine.

Also, what's the chance of getting into Cairns straight up?
Cheers

SN

PPRuNeUser0161
2nd Jul 2012, 02:33
How long does it take them to get back to you after stage 3? If successful what's the lead time before start?

Cheers guys
SN

PPRuNeUser0161
29th Jul 2012, 23:07
Remember it takes the whole day and there's nowhere to get anything to eat or drink so take your own food and water!

SN

Fuel-Off
30th Jul 2012, 00:44
Oh, and don't turn up in your flying uniform...:ugh: Only gives the interview panel one impression of you - No Friggen Idea! The amount of times I have seen wannabes (boys and gals) turn up in flying costumes is embarrassing, and they wonder why they get the 'No' Letter. :rolleyes:

Fuel-Off :ok:

PPRuNeUser0161
30th Jul 2012, 03:29
Yeah but you can't leave because they want you to be ready for the SIM or interview when they want you. They give you a time for each at the start but they call you as soon as they are ready.

SN

startingout
30th Jul 2012, 05:34
The kitchen with the free coffee/tea and milk is all one needs to survive, if your lucky enough you can buy fat and sugar from the vending machines. Don't count on the canteen across the road though... Always when I am there has a sign saying shut due some problem