View Full Version : Cabinet Secretariat For Vacancy Of Trainee Pilot feb 2012

sanil
17th Feb 2012, 15:09
Hi guys ,

Recently saw a vacncy for cabin secretariat-
Here are the details-

Cabinet Secretariat For Vacancy Of Trainee Pilot

Name of Job – Trainee Pilot

No. of Vacancies - 21 (Gen- 10, SC-03, ST- 02, OBC- 06)

Age Limit- Candidate should not be less than 20 years and not be more than 30 years as on Last Date of Submission of Application which is given below on this web page.

Relaxation in Age – Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories will get relaxation in maximum age as per rules of Central Government.

Educational Qualification – Candidate should have passed 10+2 class from any Govt.recognized institute.

Technical Qualification – Candidate must have a Valid licence of Commercial Pilot or Helicopter pilot which should be issued from Director General, Civil Aviation.

Pay Scale- PB-III Rs. 15,600-39100/- with GP of Rs.5400/- with all other allowances as per rules and regulations of Central Government.

How to Apply – Candidates having requisite Educational and Technical qualifications and interested to apply for the above post of Trainee Pilot should download the prescribed Application format from the link which has been given below on bottom part of this webpage. Candidates are requested to fill the application form neatly, correctly, and carefully in Capital letters only in their own handwriting. One recent passport size photograph(attested by Gazetted officer) should be pasted on the application at the top right corner. Two extra attested photographs should be enclosed with the application form. Candidates who are presently working any Governmental institutions should send their application through proper channel and also enclose No Objection certificate issued from Competent authority of their Present employer. Candidate should not forget to mention the Name of post applying for which on the right hand corner of envelope which containing application form. Application filled in all respect enclosed with required enclosures should be sent to the below mentioned address by only ordinary post within 30 days ( within 45 days only for candidates belongs to far flung area of India) of Date of Publication of this Recruitment Notification.

Address for Submission of Application form – JDD(Pers-A), Post Bag No. 3003, Lodhi Road Post Office, New Delhi- 110003

Has any one seen the original ad? :suspect:
I saw it while searching net.Doesnt seem to be seen on the cabin secretariat website.:ugh:

Dushrox
17th Feb 2012, 19:28
Well as you said, similarly i could not get hold of a newspaper that contained such advertisement. So just to check for credibility i logged on to the Cabinet Secretariat`s website and could not find such advert.

Hmmm, so i Googled the mentioned postal address and all the results that showed up on google were of the same thing that you mentioned above. The page results were all indexed from past 3 to 4 days ago and not any time before! That raised my eyebrow. All the 10 pages! G O O O O O O O O G L E if you dont know what i mean. Seemed fishy to me. I mean seriously all of them?

So i clicked on a few of them. Half of them seem to be phony in itself as they have an agenda of their own. Most of them employment related or entrance exams related website.

Then having a fair bit of idea on how the government works, i knew if the advert was genuine then it had to be published from DIRECTORATE OF ADVERTISING AND VISUAL PUBLICITY. So intensely searched on their website Directorate of Advertising and Visual Publicity (http://www.davp.nic.in/) Didnt find anything to pilot related posts.

So searched around for the advert number and found this http://goo.gl/2hAxw I was shocked!

Now having had a look at it and also the claimed ad, somebody really has taken pain in morphing up the format as most of it is an exact copy. I hope i am wrong and i get to see the ad in this week`s Times Ascent as it will relieve most of us PPRUNErs and give us something to look forward to and prepare for.

More comments and perspectives are welcome.

airbuscopilot
17th Feb 2012, 20:01
Hey guys, just for laying down the facts, dont get your hopes up too much.

Even if this recruitment is real, just for your information, the last cabinet sect. trainee pilot recruitment was in Oct 2009.

People gave exams, interviews and got provisionally admitted but did not start training until they got the joining letter, which for whosoever was still hanging, was in NOV 2011.

YES! 2 Years waiting time from the Written Test date to joining letter!

They gave the exam in OCT 2009 and got Joining letter in end NOV 2011.

This job anyways has a 15 year bond.
One would do better joining the IAF or the Coast guard.

Rest is upto you and the facts i am talking here are cent percent! :)

sanil
18th Feb 2012, 04:10
saw the same in 12th feb's newspaper-THE HINDU,page 9,chennai edition.

aviatorzuckeberg
18th Feb 2012, 04:13
@airbuspilot......u truly seem to have authentic info....thanx

harsh786techy
18th Feb 2012, 05:26
can u provide us with link of the hindu advertisement

stiknruddr
18th Feb 2012, 06:28
Refer to page 4 of Hindustan times. Delhi Edition on 12th Feb.
You can see the same on the epaper website of Hindustan Times (google it)
not posting the link here as it doesnt work from a pasted link.

yash
18th Feb 2012, 09:18
this should help and is full of info !http://www.pprune.org/south-asia-far-east/390160-cabinet-secreteriat-trainee-pilots-exam.html://

manikas
18th Feb 2012, 09:39
Applications are invited from Indian citizens for appointment to the Group 'A' Technical (Non-Ministerial) post of Trainee Pilot in a department under Cabinet Secretariat on Direct Recruitment basis. The post carries All India service liability. The eligibility conditions for the post are as under:

Trainee Pilot (Group 'A' Gazetted : 21 posts (UR-10, SC-03, ST-02, OBC-06),Pay Scale: PB-3 Rs. 15600-39100 Grade Pay Rs. 5400, Age : Below 20-30 years (Relaxation of 05 years in r/o SC/ST candidates and 03 years in r/o OBC Candidates)
Last date of receipt of application : 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement (i.e. publish date 11/02/2012 and closing date 10/03/2012)

Interested candidates may apply to JDD (Pers-A), Post Box No. 3003, Lodhi Road Post Office, New Delhi-110003.
Applications should be filled as per the format given below in "CAPITAL LETTERS". Application along with two recent passport size photograph duly attested by Gazetted officer

for further details you can log on to sarkari-naukri.in

wellwisher
19th Feb 2012, 01:46
Whats the advertisement number for it though ?

3greens 1inthemirror
19th Feb 2012, 12:00
guys the epaper on The Hindu website is available only for the past week. since the date of the advertisement is 12th feb, I can't find the application form anywhere! how do i apply??? :ugh:

3greens 1inthemirror
19th Feb 2012, 12:25
Guys can anyone tell what's the advertisement number please. thanks

Aviator 1
19th Feb 2012, 16:17
You can check in Times of india > Delhi Edition > 12 Febraury 2012 > Page 11

More clear < go to epapers.timesofindia.com - delhi city - 12 Febraury - page 11 - to the bottom right side you will find the Advertisement >

@well wisher Regarding the Advertisement number i think the one just below the line signature of the candidate is the ad number i.e davp 58101/11/0028/1112

I am not sure with the ad number ..please correct me if i am wrong.

All the best .

btommy
20th Feb 2012, 03:11
What Aviator 1 said is true. You will find the Ad on bottom right corner of page 11. And regarding the Ad number, what Aviator 1 posted might be right or can also be Ad0110426. You get this number when you save the Ad to your computer as the name of the file being saved.

alphacontrol
20th Feb 2012, 05:33
Article Window (http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Default/Scripting/ArticleWin.asp?From=Archive&Source=Page&Skin=TOINEW&BaseHref=CAP%2F2012%2F02%2F12&PageLabel=11&ForceGif=true&EntityId=Ad01104&ViewMode=HTML)

All the best:)

blackhawk777
20th Feb 2012, 15:51
Shameful !!!! :sad::sad:

No where in the advertisement they mentioned about the details of the CPL or the total no. of hours flown.

They are more interested in your and your spouse's RELIGION !! :ugh::ugh:

spoolkick
20th Feb 2012, 17:08
well i still doubt the advertisement no.

i even checked the Employment Newspaper, its not published there.....:confused:

btw, anyone got any clue, which aircraft they are providing rating?

3greens 1inthemirror
21st Feb 2012, 07:27
what I've seen in the other thread is that for the first two years you get to fly B200 and then later on 737 or IL76. Not sure though.

Do we have to enclose a CPL copy with the form as well?

Torque Skylon
21st Feb 2012, 08:37
Thks Alphacontrol for the link,

Just to clarify I think the ad no is : davp 58101/11/0028/1112 ( this is on the coner left of the page, below signature)
and date is 11th Feb or 12th Feb 2012 please clarify my Doubt.

Thks.

T Skylon..

spandya7777
21st Feb 2012, 12:31
hiiiiiiiiii
you r wrong thts nt advertise no..ad no. should be ED no.....like this way:)

spoolkick
21st Feb 2012, 18:02
ED No. ?????

where can we get the adv. no. ?? :confused:

Madhu
24th Feb 2012, 08:50
Found the advt on davp (directorate of advertising and visual publicity) website
So it must be 100% genuine.

http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/davp_download.html

the number on the last sheet is allocated by davp . So i'm considering it as the advertisement number.

captainflight
25th Feb 2012, 01:11
kindly post the questions which was asked in previous exam of cab. sec....

AspiringAirlineAviator
27th Feb 2012, 08:38
my speed post was returned back to me,i crossed checked the address and is the same as mentioned?????DO we have to send in by ordinary post

Torque Skylon
27th Feb 2012, 10:14
well if you go by the form they have mentioned only ordinary post.
I guess they don't want any speed post in which they have to give acknowledgement.

flyhigh27
27th Feb 2012, 12:34
yes it says ordinary post only

plzzzz can anyone confirm what is the advertisement no.

P51-Mustang
28th Feb 2012, 08:47
This 1st post says we need to fill the form in our own Handwriting. Other ads I checked online, doesn't specify anything. Even the DAVP link provided doesn't specify anything like that.

What to do?

sanil
28th Feb 2012, 11:10
@P51-Mustang- i got the details from a website,Now i checked the hindu ad(it doesnt say 'own handwriting), seems there was a mistake in the ad from web,sorry guys.
any idea about the ad no: ?

The AeRoDOME
2nd Mar 2012, 10:51
If Anybody can Confirm that :

'' 58101/11/0028/1112 '' is the Advertisement No.

or

What is the Advertisement No. ?

havai_jahaj
6th Mar 2012, 05:16
hey.... i have submitted the papers for trainee pilot.... ny one has any idea wht to expect further.... like when will they reply back and what exams will be held???

The AeRoDOME
20th Jul 2012, 18:34
Hello , people did any of you get the reply from Cabinet Secretariat , any kind of acknowledgement of receipt of application ?

bl00dreaper
1st Aug 2012, 15:56
Hey! I received my admit card in the evening. The exams on 26th of August and the exam starts at 10.30 am. You should probably wait for couple of days and till then ask your friends too. All the best!

RkoSim
2nd Aug 2012, 08:31
hey guys has anyone else received the hall ticket except bl00dreaper..?? n @bl00dreaper are they sending the hall ticket by ordinary post..?

CaptGalaxy
2nd Aug 2012, 13:29
just did :ok:

SIERRA29
2nd Aug 2012, 18:59
YES so did i ....just thinking now what to study for Gk and what to cover in Professional subject ??? Have they given any info on the syllabus ....i mean we need to prepare for every thing but any info out there :confused:

bl00dreaper
5th Aug 2012, 04:50
Well they are sending it through ordinary post! :)
And BTW did anyone apply for AFCAT 2013? I reckon its on 26th August too. :*

CaptGalaxy
8th Aug 2012, 15:54
you have a pm.

Chrono_2002
9th Aug 2012, 07:20
anyone who applied in feb 2012 and got the letter? I'm concerned because this ad even came in april 2012..... so are they only calling people who applied in april or both altogether?

havai_jahaj
16th Aug 2012, 17:19
Ny idea wht to study???????? GK from wher n prof exams consists of wht? nav, regs, met or even technical??? whr do we get these ans????:sad:

Uniform.
19th Aug 2012, 16:12
why this thread is dead?
nobody giving this exam or what.. its not even a week left, people who gave the last attempt please share more questions or advice.

ckalli
20th Aug 2012, 04:06
im not planning to write.

sanil
28th Aug 2012, 16:41
For all those who would like to know how the test was & what were the questions like—

There were 2 test centers at delhi, one at sector 8 & other at sector 9 sarvodaya vidyalaya, my center was at sector 9, there were about 400 roll no’s on the list at each center,but only half the people were present at my center for the exam & i didnt hear about any other centers.(pls post if any other centers were ther).I applied for chennai & got delhi,so i am supposing there were no other centers for south india.

Coming to the papers-

The first paper was of cpl general, & the next one was of general knowledge.

The Cpl paper consisted of questions largely from general nav, 6 or 7 questions from met, & very few ques form reg like 2/3. Total no: of questions were 48, for 100 marks,there was negative marking for the objective ones.
The first 10 ques were fill in the blanks each of 1 marks, the next 41 objective each of 2marks(I’m not sure of the exact nos,though its almost near to the nos given now)& 2 descriptive ques each of 4 marks.

The 2 nd paper had 3 parts-
General English for 40 marks objective type,
General knowledge again for 40 marks objective type &
IQ ques for 20 marks objectuve type.

Gen Eng consisted of ques from-- synonyms,antonyms ,idoms-phrases, direct-indirect speech, spelling corrections, fill in the blanks with apprpt ans.
Gk touched almost all topics like science&tech (about 5 to 8 ques),Indian history &geography(about 5/6),Indian literature(2/3),Politics(4/5).I think there were no ques from general awareness ie ques of latest happenings like olympics etc & also none from sports section if I remember properly.
Iq ques were real easy like the simple aptitude paper.

All these are from my memory & there may be few differences from the exact paper but I’m sure only a few of little difference might be there.

I will post the questions shortly….:)
Pls share your experiences of the exam..

mickey737
29th Aug 2012, 02:59
the question regarding induced drag(where the speed was reducing from 300k to 150k) was with "'constant AOA"" or ""straight and level flight""??:ugh::ugh:
from whatever i can gather i guess the question mentioned ""constant AOA" and not the other one.:O

do post if anyone has anything different to say.

DeanWinchester
30th Aug 2012, 06:04
Good luck to you guys! hope this recruitment is faster than the last one!
The last one took 2 years from the date of Exam to receiving the Letter of Joining.

Uniform.
31st Aug 2012, 06:42
@mickey 737
It was constant AOA
but as far as i think induced drag increases with decrease in speed whether its constant AOA or its straight and level.
so the answer to that question was "induced drag increases 4 time"
correct me if am wrong

mickey737
1st Sep 2012, 03:30
you are right i was just confirming the exact question.
:ok:thanks for your reply.

KrnCorn
1st Sep 2012, 04:44
For a given lift, induced drag on an airfoil is inversely proportional to the square of the airspeed.

So its pretty straight forward to calculate

havai_jahaj
6th Sep 2012, 14:56
any one has any idea about how long it wil take to get the interview letter... last time from the date of exam to joining letter the procedure took like 2 yrs:eek::(..... do u think this time also its gonna take this long??? ny one knows any number to contact????

Uniform.
26th Oct 2012, 06:20
its been 2 months now.

Any idea what would be mode of result declaration?
news paper, email, phone, post... or any other way :confused:

bucks_raj
27th Oct 2012, 15:22
Interviews happen sometime in NOV/DEC they go on for about a week and Final result in FEB......

vicky1990
6th Dec 2012, 15:37
hi, is there any medical standard especially vision standard for that job