PDA

View Full Version : Worlds most powerful chopper ?

ecureilx
17th Feb 2012, 01:17
Is this the world's most powerful chopper ?? :)

The aircraft can also be configured with the "enhanced cargo handling system". The system consists of an under sling which can carry up to 1200 tons.

Source:> Welcome to Air Senok (http://airsenok.com/airsenok.html)

Same cargo capacity of the AS 350B3 is quoted in various places, in their website .. !!!

Aesir
17th Feb 2012, 01:56
That is impressive lifting ability :eek:

Cool website but looks like they need to have someone who knows the business read it over.

Pandalet
17th Feb 2012, 07:43
...or at least someone who know the difference between various units of weight...

topendtorque
17th Feb 2012, 08:35
Where's Napolean when you need him?

SilsoeSid
17th Feb 2012, 08:59
Where's Napolean when you need him?

Where's the spool chucker when you need it?
;)

Agaricus bisporus
17th Feb 2012, 09:40
"Chopper"????

Oh dear.:ugh:

Anthony Supplebottom
17th Feb 2012, 10:09
Actually it IS true, coz I've read it for myself:-

AIR SENOK's brand new aircraft are manufactured in France, and are what the Aviation industry refers to as the "Next Generation" of the Ecureuil Family. The Eurocopter AS350 B3 outclasses all other single engine helicopters for performance, versatility, safety and competitive acquisition and maintenance costs. This fully air conditioned state of the art aircraft excels in hot conditions and very high altitudes, and has broken records when a standard production aircraft landed on top of Mount Everest in 2005.

To ensure sustainability and maximum safety of the aircraft at any given time, Eurocopter has offered a long-term maintenance contract to AIR SENOK .

The flexible design of the B3 enables it to be configured for many different missions, allowing for one aircraft to perform the role of many. Much of the special mission equipment added to the B3 is removable, allowing the aircraft to quickly switch between roles such as in Medivac Services in emergencies.

The aircraft can also be configured with the "enhanced cargo handling system". The system consists of an under sling which can carry up to 1200 tons.

And look, here are the record-breaking Squirrels -

http://airsenok.com/gallery/18.jpg

I think though that the real answer might be found in the following statement:-

Air Senok - TRULY SRI LANKAN

SASless
17th Feb 2012, 12:22
This would be my candidate for the "Most Powerful Chopper".....

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShugAyljr-sNdXpAdVy9SjJH-7NkRbhSFmEyq0B0nh_tE6s2W8

Exo.
17th Feb 2012, 16:43
After reading the comments, I misread the tail on the front aircraft in your picture...

ecureilx
18th Feb 2012, 03:24
re: regn: I too didn't notice it then .. now I can't stop laughing !!!! :} :}

topendtorque
18th Feb 2012, 22:27
Where's the spool chucker when you need it?

Point taken Sid, neither could the gentleman himself spell to save himself.
His strong suite being maths, proven when he taught all French to count, well as far as one, anyway.

You know, a decent drink = 1 litre; a giant leap for mankind = 1 metre; an easy start = push one button on an EC 120 etc.

What I cannot figure is how the modern vertically challenged Frenchmen can step that far.

French woman are different, they could all leap buildings in a single bound to my eye.

cheers tet