PDA

View Full Version : Anyone flying in Moorabbin at weekend?

roger_hujin
8th Feb 2012, 23:29
I am having my PPL training in Moorabbin part-time with MFT, only fly in weekend (Saturday morning most of the time).

I do not have any friend around me who really "interested" in flying, so really want to make some new friends who share the same passion of flight with me.

If any of you are flying at Moorabbin in Saturday, we might go for lunch together? I tried to stay a bit longer at the school after my flight but everyone seems busy on their own business, so not much chance to talk to anyone.

Cheers,
Jin

Jack Ranga
9th Feb 2012, 01:59
Jin,

Hang around the table tennis table and have a ciggy, you'll make plenty of mates at MFT!

roger_hujin
9th Feb 2012, 02:23
Thanks Jack!

djpil
9th Feb 2012, 04:08
Sorry Roger, I'm off to Toc this weekend.
Perhaps see you around the table tennis table the following Saturday.

roger_hujin
9th Feb 2012, 05:40
Great djpil to know you are at MFT too. Look forward to meeting you!

Fondair
9th Feb 2012, 10:42
'Have a ciggy' the bloke says. Thats the best advice I have EVER read on the prunes.

roger_hujin
9th Feb 2012, 21:39
To tweekey, my instructor is Charles.

roger_hujin
9th Feb 2012, 21:41
To Fondair and Jack, lol...it is. Unfortunately I have quitted many years ago, so I reckon having a "solo" will do as well as a ciggy.

Jack Ranga
10th Feb 2012, 00:20
Unfortunately I have quitted many years ago

So have I! So hang aorund the table tennis table and convince GB that he can do it too........:}

roger_hujin
10th Feb 2012, 00:50
So have I! So hang aorund the table tennis table and convince GB that he can do it too........

So Jack, are you still around in MFT or you go somewhere else already? Is GB = Glen Buckley? Are you serious he is smoking? I only meet him once before, he seems not in office during weekend.

ReverseFlight
10th Feb 2012, 07:23
roger, are you hujin tao ?

Fliegenmong
10th Feb 2012, 10:19
so I reckon having a "solo" will do as well as a ciggy.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

roger_hujin
12th Feb 2012, 21:54
roger, are you hujin tao ?

hujin tao? Lol, no.. he has his "airforce one".

Jack Ranga
13th Feb 2012, 06:08
Jack ranga.. Buckers will never quit!

Buckers reckons it's piss easy to quit, he quits at least 12 times a day :}

Jin, I'm not there at the moment although I may be back in a month or two!!

roger_hujin
13th Feb 2012, 22:19
hujin,

I met you on saturday morning. I was the one sitting on the pool table when you came in

Oh..it is you! Sorry, but I remember not only one who sitting on the pool table? I remember there are two guys on the other side of the table, we shake hands, don't we?

It is great to meet you.

roger_hujin
13th Feb 2012, 22:22
Jin, I'm not there at the moment although I may be back in a month or two!!

Great! Look forward to meeting you.

Jack Ranga
13th Feb 2012, 23:38
Good stuff mate :ok: Sounds like you are starting to meet a few people, I'll say hello when I'm down there!

roger_hujin
15th Feb 2012, 00:21
Yeah we did shake hands mate

The other bloke was an instructor, and one was the CFI

The CFI is Steve, right? so you are an instructor too? I remember everyone are in uniform that day except me. Nice to meet you in person though we haven't got a chance to talk much. I will try stay a bit longer next time around the pool table so we can have a real chat. Or if you please talk to me if you see me while I am in some day-dreaming status. :)