PDA

View Full Version : REX recruitment contact

polair911
6th Feb 2012, 04:06
G'day ladies and gents,

Not sure if I'm at the right place for this, does anyone have the contact for the person who's in charge of the recruitment?? I am actually looking for a non-flying position at the moment.:sad:

Thanks.

PA911

aceinspace
6th Feb 2012, 08:46
afap web site has the contact details. They have plenty of jobs going at the moment and that's not because of expansion:ugh:

polair911
6th Feb 2012, 10:19
my current workplace is sh*t hence I wanna change.....it cant be that bad right :ouch:

been on the afap, there's an ad for the REX group with nil contact details. I don't wanna contact the generic recruitment@rex email, as they rarely provide u with an answer :rolleyes:

Trojan1981
6th Feb 2012, 22:41
I have no experience working for REX, but I do have friends who have as pilots and non-pilots. Also another friend (who now flies for Jetstar) was badly stuffed around by their recruitment people. He was invited for interview in Melbourne (he was flying in FNQ at the time) but when he arrived in Melbourne and switched his phone on there was a message from a woman in the HR department, informing him that the interview had been cancelled.
He tried to call back and they didn't answer, they didn't reschedule nor provide any explanation.

There was no further contact until a few months later, when they called to invite him to interview for Pel-Air. He told them to jam it. Just on the basis of that story alone I would not work for them. The fact that they treat potential employees in that manner is indicative of a broken culture.

polair911
7th Feb 2012, 22:34
surprisingly, I actually heard how mess up their recruitment can be at times, however, at the end of the day.....a job is a job and I've been stuffed around enough for the past year or so, hence a change would be a good idea.:cool:

This industry seems to be getting worse as day goes by :uhoh:

Trojan1981
7th Feb 2012, 22:47
Fair enough Polair, good luck :ok:

Curved Approach
8th Feb 2012, 07:13
[email protected]

polair911
16th Feb 2012, 00:00
Thanks!! I figured out no one is monitoring their good old [email protected] anymore?? Email them no reply, finally sent everything to [email protected] and got a auto-reply.:E