PDA

View Full Version : RA-Aus movements (again)

VH-XXX
31st Jan 2012, 09:42
What is going on in the nation's capital?

Heard that the Technical Manager Steve Bell has resigned.

Homesick-Angel
31st Jan 2012, 10:01
Quick!...everyone sharpen your axes before you grind them...:}

Jabawocky
31st Jan 2012, 10:42
You are kidding me?

Strange coincidence, and not at all connected, but having a cuppa with a fellow in regional SEQ yesterday afternoon on my way back to BNE, and he knows many of these folk well, we were discussing some who have come and gone and folk who have found from within an organisation they build a position of knowledge and then all of a sudden an opportunity presents itself to go into the private field of a consultant or whatever.

Now we were not speculating about Steve in particular, but he was mentioned a bit.

Will be bloody funny if we were onto it and did not realise it! Anything to do with being an AP? Just a long shot is all.

T28D
31st Jan 2012, 21:19
Careful folks we certainly don't need to see any more character assination on this forum, rumour or not !!

VH-XXX
31st Jan 2012, 22:52
I have no reason to grind an axe or assasinate the character of someone who has been working hard, it's more about the gap that's been left behind when he goes. If it is true and there is a vacancy for whatever reason, perhaps some readers on here know someone that may be able to step into the role quickly and do a good job so that the members aren't impacted.

dazza38
2nd Feb 2012, 05:19
I agree Steve is going to be hard to replace.He has done a excellent job.