PDA

View Full Version : Warning at Sky Lease Cargo company closing

MD11freak62
29th Jan 2012, 19:34
Hey guys I just wanted to warn everybody who is looking to come over to Skylease or for the pilot group that is there. The Company owners along with Johnny Million have decided to close Skylease as of December 2012. All the check airman from Sky lease have attended class with us so they get a seniority number. The pilot group from Skylease is getting ready to get screwed. They are going to get put on the bottom of the list. Not only are they coming but they are being hand picked out of seniority to send to centurion. Pilots beware about all of this. I just wanted to warn our brother pilots before they make a bad decision or should look for new work

ponciopiloto
29th Jan 2012, 20:33
Pat Coine.........always trying to stir up the s.....

ponciopiloto
29th Jan 2012, 20:39
I ment Pat Coine and his group of ........

MD11freak62
29th Jan 2012, 21:12
First of all I'm not pat he and his bunch of d$&@ a$$ are what has gotten Skylease and Centurion in this predicament in the first place. This whole thing is very good for us because we got a bunch of upgrades happening now that we are getting all your planes but it really is unfair to the good people of there. And trust me this is not stirring up sh$& it's all true. If you don't believe wait and see. 952 is coming over here right after flowers season and along will your wonderful Checkairman

ponciopiloto
30th Jan 2012, 13:59
Sorry but you sound like him. But if you are at CWC, and you are a pilot
You should know that things change dramatically in aviation. Tomorrow could change. There is no "wonders" pilots, just good pilots that need jobs. You do not need to make KYE pilots (the nice guys of course) fell worse than reality. Be more humble. Any way I still beleive you are not a CWC pilot, because there are not low class as Pat Coine and gang. But you really sounds like him......,

Beechslave
14th Mar 2012, 07:26
If they already have Centurion Cargo, why does the Sky Lease Cargo operation exist?

Hunter58
16th Mar 2012, 22:34
Tradewinds traffic rights...

Comfort Eagle
21st Aug 2012, 19:09
You were unfortunately right about us getting dicked over!!!!!!:ugh:

Bavarian
14th Jan 2013, 08:04
Out of sheer curiosity: Does anyone know what is going on at SkyLease? Apparently the company is still alive. Has it been folded into Centurion? How's business and morale?

ErwinS
14th Jan 2013, 08:29
There aircraft are seen on the CWC routes so IMO they are not a seperate operation anymore.

thedude1
18th Jan 2013, 09:31
What traffic rights would those be.
I think you are FoS.

AlSelgas
18th Jan 2013, 14:32
Well !!! As you all can see the world did not end in December neither Sky Lease, that tells you that the Mayans were wrong and by all means MD11Freak62 was also very wrong. I am sure that the Mayan descendants are happy that their ancestors were wrong, not so sure about md11freak62. It seemed that he was eager to take our airplanes and place our crews at the bottom of their seniority list, that will prove to you that we are our worst enemies. Well 952 is still with us and we are in the process of discussing a new contract. I really hope that we can still work together as two different companies and prosper.

MD11freak62
18th Jan 2013, 16:52
You are correct skylease is still open but you are on the bottom of our list. The company does with you guys as they please. New contract yeah right the only thing you guys might get is a pay cut. Your new Chief pilot Capt Virgili is a joke. And the former Chief Pilot is even worse we all know how she got to the Top ( by being on top )

There is a reason why your most senior capt quit that place. He is a great person and saw the garbage that is over there. Starting with the check Airman who cant even go to some countries becuase they would be arrested. As all of you are on the bottom of our list look were they are? They got seniority numbers way before anybody else did. The looked after them selfs first like usual

AlSelgas
18th Jan 2013, 18:03
It is easy to say things that are not true when you hide behind a screenname.
If you had what it takes to tell the truth you would use your real name, but we all know that you lack of integrity, bal.s and most probably skills. This is the last I am going to say to you because you simply don't deserve any more responses from me and one last thing your screenname really tells a lot about you.... You must be a freak!!!

Calajan71
16th Mar 2013, 15:50
Hey Md11freak you were absolute correct , you were so smart ! how can you can see the future ? But I was wondering ! se te armo un kilombo ! Yes dude I know who you are ! Surprise ! Boludo ?Bottom of the list papa

Regards pelotudo !

Calajan71
17th Mar 2013, 21:41
What's going on , did you freak out ? Post something be a man. Dont hide see you boludo jejejejeje

Calajan71
18th Mar 2013, 05:38
Saying bad things about a woman , guess what I going to make your life miserable fast your seat bell , I going after you PELOTUDO

cosmiccomet
18th Mar 2013, 19:33
I have flown for AR and it is the same that we had at the Peruvian branch.
Maybe the feeling is worst because you think that in the US would not happen.

If I can give you an advise that is try to flow with the wind while you look for greener pastures.
But if you can not leave Skylease or Centurion the best you can do is try to be safe.

Nothing is gonna change...just try to flow and stay in the safe side.

Keep enjoining the Mighty Super Death Cruicer.

Calajan71
18th Mar 2013, 23:49
I should mention that skylease and centurion exist thanks to cielos airlines , we got a job now because all those fellows .
when they came to Miamiwere treated in the same way they treated us, the only thing is thatthere is a God above who watches over us and punishes the wicked,it's a shame we all could work in peace together.
PD :boludo be a men aparece .

cosmiccomet
20th Mar 2013, 00:09
Centurion Air Cargo grows, eyes new international markets - Business Monday - MiamiHerald.com (http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/03/17/v-fullstory/3291868/centurion-air-cargo-grows-eyes.html)

Calajan71
15th Jul 2013, 16:20
Hey dude where are you ? Just one question the 747/400 where is going? See you boludo lol .

Regards