PDA

View Full Version : EASA ATPL CBQ15

SkillsToBurn
26th Jan 2012, 15:24
Hi everyone

Im currently revising for my ATPL'S with Bristol. With this new EASA ATPLS now in effect, what is the best QB to study from? Bristol at the moment only have version 1 and 2 wich I believe are equivalent to CQB 13 and 14!??

pudoc
26th Jan 2012, 15:37
I think it's V2 and V3, and Bristol say revise from both versions.

I don't know about you, but I'm sh*tting myself.

SkillsToBurn
26th Jan 2012, 15:42
Ye same mate, heard a lot of bad rumours about this new EASA syllabus. Iv heard that AVIATIONEXAM.COM have a good comprehensive CBQ 15!

pudoc
26th Jan 2012, 16:01
When using aviationexam I find my test results to be good, when I use Bristol's they are bad. I don't know if one is easier than the other or what.

I mainly use Bristol's though.

ChriSat
26th Jan 2012, 16:25
I believe that AviationExam is more useful for European-wide ATPL examinations, it has a much larger QB to account for this; whereas the ATPLOnline QB is more representative of the UK syllabus examinations as its based on feedback from it, although there is a small number of euro questions in it, they are tagged. I think they recommend focus on the V2 questions, and do v3 if you have time. Both ATPLonline and AviationExam are useful revision aids as they have questions based on identical syllabi.

Good Luck :)