PDA

View Full Version : Monthly number of passengers on a route

Vicky358
26th Jan 2012, 09:00
Dear all, does someone know on average, what is the monthly number of domestic passengers on a route for an airline? Please give a specific example. Thank you very much.

GAXLN
26th Jan 2012, 12:55
You need to look at the CAA website where this information is available for UK flights - good hunting

Groundloop
26th Jan 2012, 13:56
You need to look at the CAA website where this information is available for UK flights - good hunting

The CAA statistics show the total pax on a particular route. It is not broken down into individual airlines. However if there is only one airline serving the route then it is.:ok:

Also I thing GAXLN is probably referring to the UK CAA's website (as I am). Don't know about Belgium, I'm afraid.

The SSK
26th Jan 2012, 15:31
Vicky - check your PMs

Cyrano
26th Jan 2012, 20:28
Also I thing GAXLN is probably referring to the UK CAA's website (as I am). Don't know about Belgium, I'm afraid.

True, but I'm pretty sure there are no Belgian domestic air routes... Maybe Vicky can clarify what country she has in mind?

The SSK
27th Jan 2012, 09:19
I've flown Sabena scheduled Brussels-Antwerp a couple of times. Airborne time seven minutes in an F-27, 12 minutes in a Dakota :)

But no, not nowadays.

jabird
27th Jan 2012, 14:37
It is not broken down into individual airlines.

You could, in theory, look at the schedules of each airline, view what type is operating the route, and count up how many seats are available on each.

However, occupancy levels are a completely different ballgame - and I can't imagine airlines would want to release that info.