PDA

View Full Version : Mods...

Aucky
18th Jan 2012, 13:35
I've been looking all over the site to see if there is a list of MOD's for each forum or not, to no avail...

I know Senior Pilot is a mod of Rotorheads, could anyone PM me, or list here any other Rotorheads mods??

Thanks

Savoia
18th Jan 2012, 13:42
I mentioned in my December acknowledgement of SP's efforts that he is pretty much 'flying solo' in terms of overall responsibility for Rotorheads since the departure of Heliport - and there are several forums with a single moderator so this is no exception.

However, my understanding is that moderators from other forums overlap their efforts, most especially when the principal forum moderator is offline.

By contrast, the Rumours & News Forum has no advertised moderator!

OvertHawk
18th Jan 2012, 13:42
As far as I am aware Senior Pilot is the only active Rotorheads Mod.

Heliport used to be the Mod but has stood down (although he still pops up from time to time).

OH

Aucky
18th Jan 2012, 13:44
Ok thanks, as I suspected... PM'd senior pilot a few times in the last week and no response. Maybe he's busy, or in the air with his real job. Thanks

Bravo73
18th Jan 2012, 14:41
The Mods used to be listed down in the right hand corner of the forum window. That list is obviously no longer there.

Senior Pilot, Heliport and, IIRC, PedalStop are/were the Rotorhead Mods.

Genghis the Engineer
18th Jan 2012, 17:58
I'm not a mod in rotorheads but know the system as I'm a mod in three other pages - there are senior mods with a general overview who look after everything else and keep the rest of us in line, and changes to moderator privileges are fairly common for one reason or another.

If you make a complaint using the "report post" icon that will get automatically emailed to all mods for that forum. That should get somebody's attention.

G