PDA

View Full Version : MCC Question

JLMF
9th Jan 2012, 15:07
I'm looking for a MCC and a posible JOC course.

I'm between European Skybus MCC+JOC 2576£ and

CRM Aviation MCC+JOC 2400£

I'm really looking for good intructors, not the best simulator...

If someone know about any other course in Europe that could be interesting..let me know, and please I need some advise!

steggers
9th Jan 2012, 15:36
Just a little heads up from my end.......I completed my MCC down at European in December 2011 and I cannot recommend it enough. The instruction was outstanding. Very patient and very experienced. I would spend the extra money and go to European but that’s just my view. If you also go to European and you eventually get a sim assessment, European will give you a free sim session to prepare for the interview and sim ride!!!

zondaracer
9th Jan 2012, 17:04
FSB Berlin has a good course too for €1680. All the instructors are very good, most of them from Air Berlin and Germania. The sim is on an older B200 sim, which I imagine helps keep their costs down, but it is more than sufficient for the course.

NovemberRomeo
9th Jan 2012, 21:27
I completed my MCC/JOC with European back in September 2011. Absolutely first class instructors! I could not recommend them highly enough!

...and all the tea and coffee you can drink! :-)

JLMF
9th Jan 2012, 23:06
Thank you for the answers.

Something I should revise ?

Thanks again !

NovemberRomeo
10th Jan 2012, 08:31
They give you all the material you need during the ground school. But refreshing perf A will be a big help.

v1rotate1
11th Jan 2012, 14:43
Just a little heads up. I did mine at CRM Aviation after being told about the importance of a fully working autopilot and FD for MCC. I was told that European had an old sim and that the AP and FD don't function. The servicability of their sim (at that time ) was poor.

I went to CRM Aviation. The instructors they have are excellent. Both ex head of training for European and Oxford work at CRM now. Ex military chaps there too with huge civilian TRE experiennce.

I can't recommend CRM highly enough. The only training school that I've been to that treat you like a customer. All drink and biscuits are free and everybody is really friendly.:D

I did the MCC then JOC a few weeks after.

Jerry Lee
11th Jan 2012, 15:32
Why is their website not working? May I have the correct URL?

bedix84
11th Jan 2012, 15:39
i did mine at FSB..:ok:
anyway the web site are working:

CRM Aviation - MCC Course £1799 & Jet Orientation Course £660 (http://www.crmeurope.com/)

European Skybus Limited - Flight Training - MCC (Multi-Crew Co-operation) JAA Approved Course (http://www.eaac.co.uk/flight_training_courses.php)

NovemberRomeo
23rd Jan 2012, 09:02
I completed it back in November and both sims had fully working autopilots and FD's. Had no issues with servicability etc!

NovemberRomeo
23rd Jan 2012, 11:29
I should add that my above comment is with regards to European.

Airgus
14th Feb 2012, 21:46
FSB was very good for me, I recommend them. Close to Berlin, accommodation on site... great instructors.

Toniopilot
14th Mar 2012, 16:02
Hello everybody,

I really recommend European Skybus in Bournemouth for their professionalism, their price and the very good quality of the training.

I'm very satisfied:D

All the best :ok: