PDA

View Full Version : GAM Wheels up?

das Uber Soldat
5th Jan 2012, 20:46
Little bird told me Warnambool. Any details?

rocket66
6th Jan 2012, 01:04
Dornier or Shriek??

das Uber Soldat
6th Jan 2012, 01:21
Shrike. Apparently significant damage.

cancel_speed
6th Jan 2012, 02:25
Apparently significant damage
Whatever your little bird friend told you does not have his/her facts straight, so in future what ever your little bird friend tells you, you should keep to your self.

das Uber Soldat
6th Jan 2012, 03:50
Whatever your little bird friend told you does not have his/her facts straight, so in future what ever your little bird friend tells you, you should keep to your self.

Maybe my little bird could point you in the direction of a dictionary?

"Apparently - Appearing as such but not necessarily so; seeming: an apparent advantage."

Further, refer the title of the website. So maybe in future you can keep your vacuous tripe to yourself? :rolleyes:

eocvictim
6th Jan 2012, 05:15
It's a shrike, pretty hard to do a lot of damage with a wheels up. Unless you cook the whole approach or you're aggressive/****.

das Uber Soldat
6th Jan 2012, 05:26
I've had a look, not as bad as I was told thankfully, but ripped panels underneath and things of that nature. Returning to ymen tomorrow possibly. :)

Arnold E
6th Jan 2012, 07:39
. Returning to ymen tomorrow possibly. http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.pprune.org/get/images/smilies/smile.gif

Hmmm, who is signing that out???

machadotaughtme
6th Jan 2012, 07:41
Correct me if I'm wrong but isnt this a rumour network??

Arnold E
6th Jan 2012, 08:19
Correct me if I'm wrong but isnt this a rumour network??

Ok, who is rumoured to sign this out.:E

eocvictim
6th Jan 2012, 09:35
Actually, I'm surprised it's taken a whole day! Although it is Friday, so not really a whole day for the public sector.