PDA

View Full Version : Financing sought by large operators?

RMK
3rd Jan 2012, 17:42
Having seen many threads over the prior years on companies in need of financing; my interest is the opposite for this thread. I’ve been on here the past several years as a PPL (H) flying for fun, however my day job involves deployment of capital and my client is looking at aviation-related deals.

Not to be discussed on here, but please PM me if you are aware of possible larger-scale transactions (minimum 25-50m size) for either senior or mezzanine lending in the space – ideally Pan-Europe or Pan-North America

Please don’t take the above as advertising (I did have second thoughts on this post), but when looking at the larger helicopter-related firms, you guys have better info/knowledge of the space than any of my financial world contacts.

A.Agincourt
4th Jan 2012, 20:25
C'mon mate that has got to be the biggest troll so far. However, we are amused - hence the response which, is serious and considered nevertheless.

Good luck in your quest, there are a lot of people out there gasping for your assistance however one word of advice - checkout the Longmint / AM threads and do so with dilligence in order to avoid getting sucked into the deepest pile of poo you ever could have considered. Ooops Are you who I think you are and if so whose cash have you stolen?

Best wishes

Ace

RMK
5th Jan 2012, 08:07
As I asked above, I specifically don’t want replies on this thread or any online discussion. I thank the individuals that have contacted me directly with information/feedback.

Colibri49
5th Jan 2012, 09:58
I can't resist it; a saying almost as old as manned flight. "If you want to make a small fortune in aviation, start out with a large one.

There are precious few exceptions to this truism, possibly in aviation serving the oil industry and historically a handful of very large airlines which succeeded in making apparent profits for a limited period during boom times.

As always it's the middle-men who broker the deals to line their pockets and then move on to the next gullible fool.