PDA

View Full Version : CHRISTMAS GATBASH -- IS FOR WANNABES TOO!

InFinRetirement
8th Nov 2001, 14:48
If you are 18 or over you can stay on for the bash after the seminars.

There are still rooms available and just 23 places left for dinner.

I can guarantee that you will sit with one or more of the 'STARS' of PPRuNe, then you can burn their ears some more.

You can find all the details of the bash On PPRuNe Bashes - or you can even contact me.

All left over rooms are 'handed back' to the hotel on 30th November.

After you enjoy the seminars, stay on and enjoy the real PPRuNers. I promise you! You won't regret it.

Sagey
8th Nov 2001, 17:18
IFR after some major negotiations well cancellation of family do <g>, looks like I can attend after all Whoopy doooo.

However, I have the financial status of Robert Maxwell at the moment, and didn't want to send a cheque to you that had all the characteristics of a 50 pence bouncing ball. :eek: :rolleyes: :eek:

Give me a week or so to sort it out lol, of course I fully understand if you fill the dinner places with other cheque bearing individuals.

Sagey

G SXTY
8th Nov 2001, 18:10
Don’t listen to him! He just wants to get you all drunk and make you buy Pprune badges.

Like you, I was young once, and was persuaded to attand one of these ‘bashes’, seduced by all the talk of social intercourse with Pprune’s star council. And what did I witness?

An orgy of letting off fire extinguishers (not big or clever) and unlicenced glider launching. A stocky Welsh chap (rather weasley looking) drunkenly propping up the bar all night. This mad Australian woman who heckled her way through all the lectures. And a thirsty ATC bloke in a kilt.

Be afraid. :eek: Be very afraid. :eek: :eek:

[ 08 November 2001: Message edited by: G SXTY ]

Sagey
8th Nov 2001, 18:31
Not to mention forementions ATC kilt wearing armed with a Digi Camera to make u relive whole evening, morning in 2d the following day

:rolleyes: :eek: :rolleyes:

Still, the psychiatrist says I am over the last one now ;)

Sagey

redsnail
8th Nov 2001, 21:40
Yeah, good wasn't it? G-SXTY loved it so much he's going again :D
However, for the lecturers sanity I'll be staying in the bar while they do their thing :D

G SXTY
9th Nov 2001, 00:31
Well I don’t really want to go, Reddo. Lager and frivolity just isn’t my scene – I’d rather curl up with a mug of Horlicks & a nice Trevor Thom book. ;)

Unfortunately, Mrs F-SXTY is forcing me to bring her along, apparently she’s got this thing about pilots & wants to trade me in for a richer, better looking model with more hours in his log-book.

You’d think - having met them all last time – she wouldn’t bother, but there we are, some people never learn. (Maybe she’s just after a closer look at Dubya’s sporran – they don’t have them in France, you see). :D :D

G SXTY
10th Nov 2001, 21:44
b.t.t.t.