PDA

View Full Version : Merry Xmas

Piano Man
23rd Dec 2011, 07:57
As it is the silly season just a general thread to wish everyone a safe Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Stay safe everyone; for those with jobs enjoy 2012, for those fresh CPLs then good luck!

Wanderin_dave
23rd Dec 2011, 09:48
Indeed! Merry Xmas to all the Ppruners out there. Thanks for another year of enlightenment, humor and the odd facepalm.

To the boys and girls working on the day, blue skies, greasers and a beer for you at the end.

Merry Christmas!

Wally Mk2
23rd Dec 2011, 10:18
Yes safe travels everyone over the silly season, see you all back here battling it out with the Mods:E.
To think that many won't be alive to see the new year in due car accidents, crazy when we ALL have a choice!. I got booze checked twice 2nite on the way home from the 'office'. I overheard one of the coppers whilst in the cue talking on his walkie talkie to the copper up ahead here comes a 'tradie', (that's me as I drive a 1 tonne ute), I had to laugh although being a pilot is like a tradie as I don't classify it as a profession funnily enuf:)

'till next year:ok:

Wmk2

nitpicker330
23rd Dec 2011, 11:03
Yes, Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to all of us. 😄🎈🎄🎄🍺🍸

SpyderPig
23rd Dec 2011, 11:26
Have to agree there with Wally, everyone be safe on the roads this festive season and may there be blue skies and cold beers for all PPRUNErs every where. Merry Christmas from the pig!

for those fresh CPLs then good luck!
Thanks P man, we're gonna need it! Btw anyone looking for a fresh CPL??? Cos Ive got one and eager to get it dirty!:}

Ex FSO GRIFFO
23rd Dec 2011, 11:35
MERRY CHRISTMAS WAL,

And to EVERYBODY ELSE as well......

'Tradies' would earn MUCHO MORE $$$'s Wal,

And NOT have to risk 'life and limb'...in the middle of the darkest of nights with CB's all over..... just 'lookin at ya'.....

and that's the 'irony' of it all......

But, 'tis done because it has to be done, and somebody just has to do it....

Cheers and ALL the VERY BEST to ALL..!!!

:ok::ok::ok:

Wally Mk2
23rd Dec 2011, 20:06
hey 'Griffo' here yr personal xmas message.....HAPPY XMAS & A MERRY NEW YEAR:ok:
As far as tradies wages go yr right 'Griffo' they can earn way more than us flying plebs. A friend of mine who is a chippy working for himself earns or I should say charges $600 a day,not to bad for nailing two pieces of wood 2gether!:E
Still I've done two trades,one as a motor mech & the other a pilot, I know which one I'd rather be doing at my ripe old age:)

Wmk2

Jabawocky
23rd Dec 2011, 22:37
Merry Christmas y'all

ZnDRFPXADEU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Howard Hughes
24th Dec 2011, 01:36
I know which one I'd rather be doing at my ripe old age
If you pick the right trade, you shouldn't need to be still working at a 'ripe old age', but I digress.

Merry Christmas everyone!:ok:

Worrals in the wilds
24th Dec 2011, 01:43
Happy Christmas all and cheers to those of you working on the day...thanks for keeping the show on the road/in the air! :ok:

nomorecatering
24th Dec 2011, 02:43
Merry Christmas to my extended family of fellow aviators and PpruNers.

Time to rember the ones who didn't live to see this Christmas, including my mum who passed on Nov 17.

Please be extra vigilant if your flying over the holidays, especially if you're driving (everybody please put your car headlights on). Let there be no more tears before the year is done.

NMC.

Ex FSO GRIFFO
24th Dec 2011, 03:02
GOOD ONE "Jaba".....!!!

Cheers :ok::ok:

Aye Ess
24th Dec 2011, 04:22
This sounds like it could be CASA written.....

AN OH&S View of Christmas (http://www.mckenziefamily.biz/index.php/davids-jokes/christmas-humour/228-an-ohas-view-of-christmas)

Jabawocky
24th Dec 2011, 22:55
Hey Forkie

Did Santa bring the FTDK any new pressies?

Like a new hydrocarbon to altitude (not speed) converter?

Enjoy this........
50vE47DGEy4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Feather #3
24th Dec 2011, 23:08
Merry Christmas to ALL!!:ok:

G'day ;)

cficare
25th Dec 2011, 10:22
bah humbug....merry January and may Feb treat u well......