PDA

View Full Version : Azure Aviation, Ankara: R22 Commercial Ops?!

flyingscotty
9th Dec 2011, 15:05
Thought it was 1st April when i read this on Heli Pilot Jobs, is this for real?? Azure aviation in Ankara are advertising for commercial pilots two weeks on two off. Anyone know about this operator or should the ad read R44?
Has anyone applied? :confused:

Mcmppl2atplh
9th Dec 2011, 17:56
thought it was a bit weird but applied anyway, got a reply asking about expected salary, replied with caution asking to give more info about company setup and job role, heard nothing as yet, not to sure its genuine

flyingscotty
9th Dec 2011, 20:16
I very much doubt its authenticity, you say they asked you for expected salary, thats definatley a sign of a bogus company or a cowboy outfit.

If you do get any further with it, keep your guard up and be very wary.

GoodGrief
9th Dec 2011, 20:18
I very much doubt its authenticity, you say they asked you for expected salary, thats definatley a sign of a bogus company or a cowboy outfit.

Lots of companies actually do that, no sign of bogus there.

flyingscotty
9th Dec 2011, 22:45
Well the ad has now been pulled from the Helicopter Pilot Jobs website, good luck to anyone who is successful with this.........................

BestoftheWest
9th Dec 2011, 23:31
Whats the link to the helo pilots jobs website thanks.

flyingscotty
10th Dec 2011, 12:06
Hi BestOfTheWest

The site is www.helicopterpilotjobs.co.uk (http://www.helicopterpilotjobs.co.uk) Dont expect many ads although its worth keeping a lookout.