PDA

View Full Version : I maybe should not ask, but....

Funkie
11th Dec 2001, 02:31
...I am a great believer in the phrase ‘if you don’t asked, you don’t get, so here goes.

I will be attending the Gatbash seminar on the 15th of this month, and will be returning on the 16th, and was wondering if there is any chance of a jump seat flight from LGW to EDI on the 16th. (Flying BA)

Given the current situation, and increased security, I understand that this may be pushing it a bit, but…..

If there are any Captain’s or F/O that may be able to help, send me an e-mail and we can discuss the chances, here’s hoping there are some.

Many thanks in anticipation

Fra
:D

Privatepilottoatp
11th Dec 2001, 12:53
Hey sorry to say but at least here in the US I have been told NO ONE that is not crew is to be in the cockpit during flight. Not even the FAA. So i am guessing it is the same in the UK but maybe your rules are different. Sorry.

Eff Oh
13th Dec 2001, 02:01
Sorry Fra.
But as Privatepilottoatp has said. Only crew, airline staff or crew family members allowed on the jumpseat. Well thats the case in my airline anyway. Oh well! :( Enjoy the Gatbash anyway. Perhaps even make it along to the EDI bash on the 22nd??
All the best.
Eff Oh :)

Funkie
13th Dec 2001, 15:41
Ah well,

thanks guys

Fra
:D