PDA

View Full Version : FIC early next year

Mobius1
5th Dec 2011, 12:14
Hi there guys,
I was wondering to know if there is anybody wanting to start the FIC early next year (read february-march)..I am thinking about it and if there is anybody who is in the same situation and want to share some informations/advices or even the course itself in the same school then let me know (either here or privately doesn't matter).
Cheers

high wing harry
5th Dec 2011, 16:16
Hi
Whatever your decision - please remember that most schools are already booked for the begining of next year,

I know Caroline at Wycombe Air Centre is now booking for the March course.... (I recommend!)

Don't rush but get hunting around soon! Most schools will pair you up with someone and if they already know who that partner will be then there is usually no issues with you both being told of the others' presence!

dobbin1
7th Dec 2011, 11:40
Pairing up with another student is a good idea - not just for the mutuals, but also back seating duing lessons. Gives you 2 x the exposure to the patter, and a chance to enjoy your buddies discomfort when he gets it wrong. Of course it is your turn next......;)

Mobius1
7th Dec 2011, 14:55
Do you guys know anybody that wants to do the course early next year? My problem is that I haven't got anybody to pair up with and the school I would like to go to allows me to start the course whenever I want as long as I have somebody that does it with me obviously!
Any help would be appreciated
cheers

Duchess_Driver
7th Dec 2011, 22:09
My problem is that I haven't got anybody to pair up with and the school I would like to go to allows me to start the course whenever I want as long as I have somebody that does it with me obviously!

Then find a school that can integrate you into their schedule to suit you - not them.

I am allowed two at a time (max) to ensure that I can give both the time they deserve, but I have absolutely no problem in integrating a new starter with one thats half way through. It has its benefits too!

PM me if you want to chat.

DD

Genghis the Engineer
7th Dec 2011, 22:15
PM me if you want to chat.

Take him up on that, you could do far worse.

G