PDA

View Full Version : Which way to Go?

Baglers
3rd Dec 2011, 13:12
Hey guys my first post on this Forum here, i have been reading a lot on here though:O.
I read a ton of Threads obut still im not sure.
First of all my situation in the momentn im 21 yrs old, unfortunatly failed the final Interview at LH and the Swiss :uhoh:.
After that i started studying Aerospace Engeneering as my "plan B", but now after 3 Semester im done with it.Its just not my type of interest and i hate sitting hrs and hrs infront of a PC designing Stuff with CAD.
I can't work behind a desk or in a office all day long.
After highschool i volunteered in Oshkosh Wi. i realy fell in love with aviation there.
So right now i have to decide which route i take i got my self 3 routes.

One option is Intercockpit or LGM or RWl integrated training coming in between 60-70K €.

Another one Start studying again another subject an use the holidays for PPL making and getting time after gratuated after 3 yrs get into modular training.

First full time studying and then Integrated.

Moneywise i made some good decisions in Past so with all my Savings together i wouldn't need a credit for Integrated.So low entry payment isnt a neckbreaker for me at the beginning.
But thats realy all money i have.
Don't think of me snobby im realy not.
Im not expecting a Job on modern Flightdecks ASAP after the training.
Basicly i would be ok with anything with wings on it even going to Africa at beginning and later on get on the bigger birds.
But i would take the chance to get into LH regional or Condor. ;) first

Its realy tough to make a decision now, so would be cool to get an opinion on what you would do.
Im German so sry for some eng. mistakes.