PDA

View Full Version : EASA Regulation on Aircrew

Widger
25th Nov 2011, 09:34
The EASA regulation on Aircrew was published today in the OJEU. Whilst it applies to many other areas on Pprune, I thought that Military AIrcrew might be interested, hence the post.

Article 10 refers to Credit for pilot licences obtained during military service

http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=OJ:L:2011:311:FULL:EN:PDF

whowhenwhy
25th Nov 2011, 10:05
So when do we think we might get a similarly titles document for air traffic controllers then?:E

BEagle
25th Nov 2011, 10:07
According to a Briefing Note released on 8 Nov 2011, the Directorate of Flying Training, No.22 (Trg) Gp expects to deliver the requisite Conversion Reports for Military Accreditation to the CAA in Jan 2012.

Off Hot
25th Nov 2011, 12:15
You got a link to that Beags??

Just had the unmistakeable sound of a desk officer not even believing his own sales pitch...

BEagle
25th Nov 2011, 14:13
The note I have is an unprotected document :rolleyes: in MS Word and is entitled:8 Nov 11

22(TRG) GP – BRIEFING NOTE FROM DFT

THE FUTURE OF FLIGHT CREW LICENSING AND MILITARY ACCREDITATION – UPDATE & CURRENT ISSUESIt concludes:
• Commanders are requested to consider giving this brief the widest possible exposure to interested parties within their AOR.Your 'commander' should, therefore, be able to provide you with a copy. I don't think that, as mere civilian filth, I'm at liberty to pass it on, I'm sorry.

Off Hot
25th Nov 2011, 15:18
It's unprotected isn't it Beags?! You've changed…

No worries, will ask my 'Commander', sure he'll love that one!