PDA

View Full Version : YBBN Thursday night

morno
24th Nov 2011, 14:39
I was quite lucky, I arrived at 1700 and wasn't stuffed around much at all. Flying back home though, listening to everyone inbound to Brisy, ohhhhhh I felt sorry for you all then.

I bet Brisbane Airport is wishing they'd started on that second parallel runway now....

morno

megle2
25th Nov 2011, 03:55
Yep expect 50 minutes of it ( holding ) according to the hazard warning put over center freq's

Going Nowhere
25th Nov 2011, 05:37
I bet Brisbane Airport is wishing they'd started on that second parallel runway now....

Doubt it! Too busy F$*king around with the terminal roads and building more shops! :ugh:

ControlLock
25th Nov 2011, 08:02
Read in todays 'Australian' that it won't be getting any better!

AIRSERVICES Australia estimates it will need to move an aircraft every minute for 17 hours a day in all weather at Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne by 2030.

The sobering figures, released at last week's Australian Airports Association annual conference in Brisbane, dramatically underscored the challenges facing the air traffic control system and airports as they grapple with passenger growth.

Cookies must be enabled | The Australian (http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/aviation/air-traffic-numbers-to-rocket-by-2030/story-e6frg95x-1226205217364)

Jabawocky
25th Nov 2011, 09:51
Three new airports or more runways at existing sites if that is the case.

I will not be living in Brisbane by then I am pretty sure!

neville_nobody
25th Nov 2011, 20:09
Similar situtaion to the clowns in WA. They are estimating that passenger traffic in YPPH will double in the next ten years then in the same breath claim that the there is no requirement for another runway :ugh:

It's almost like they are doing their best to totally destroy aviation in Australia.

Wally Mk2
26th Nov 2011, 01:08
.........where you go next 'Jaba'? If yr thinking of moving to 'Mexico' then there's another thing you will have to add to the Retard ship, icing gear!!!:E

BN already has another Airport, it's called 'Blaka',only trouble is ya can't actually get off the plane whilst there but we do spend a LOT of time there!

Wmk2