zzagalo
23rd Nov 2011, 01:05
hi
witch is the cheapest easa 147 in the world
i want to clear an easa part 66 b1 license
tahnks

Capot
25th Nov 2011, 17:16
Avoid the Part 147 school altogether and take the exams after home study. You can get the syllabus from the EASA website (Part 66) and lots of material for each module from the internet.

Then when you have 5 years work experience you can apply for a EASA Cat B licence. You can do the home study and take the exams during that same 5 year period.

zzagalo
25th Nov 2011, 21:59
hi
thanks for the reply
another thing i have 10 years in the marocain air force with elementary brevet in turboprops and certificate of achievement tests( theory and practice) of aeronautics technician maintenance category B1 of the civil aviation authority Morocco(i only need to be type rated and approve the OJT to obtain my license)
thanks a lot

MATMAX
26th Nov 2011, 14:15
UK grandfather right ... i thought you were all coming from the best and only good caa in the world ... BCAR.
"but with limitations" , so you are limited ?
Waouh ! B727 and B737-100/200 , i like the place and the people but i guess that you can work only in Africa...

Kuchan
26th Nov 2011, 20:47
It is much too hard to get a Full EASA B1 B2 AMEL within 5 years, considering your back ground and your English.

It is easy to bribe a dodgy company for type rating approvals from a Eastern Europe country who would soon be joining "The Almighty EU". Once joining EU, you have the "Grandfather right" to have a FULL B1 B2 EASA AMEL type ratings even for helicopters, airship, spaceship and satellites, ballistic missiles etc.

MATMAX
26th Nov 2011, 21:13
Kuchan,
It is clear to me that you have absolutely no ideas of what the grand-fathers rights are ...
I have another idea , give me an email adress , i will send you my AML and then , you just need to scan it and put any name on it ...
Mi anglisch ees ok ?

Kuchan
26th Nov 2011, 21:40
I have several UK grandfather right incl. B727 and old B737-100/200 series converted to UK CAA EASA AMEL type ratings but with limitations.

France???????? I say no more. I prefer my UK CAA EASA AMEL

cedgz
26th Nov 2011, 21:49
@ Kuchan,

Mr zzagalo speaks well enough the English language, we all understand his English, and he speaks other languages for sure, what might not be the case for you
so, relax dude, take a breath, and don't be so st..id
ps/
: bonjour de la france en van nederland:ok:

cedgz
27th Nov 2011, 01:54
Hello gents and gals,

After reading a lot of posts there is actually one thing that surprises me, the little british war against EU people, just some people are like that, not all.
So yes CAA was good, now it's easa
What i have seen in the past and actual, is that the people that complain the most about the others and also always think that they are better than the others.mostly they are bad engineers/amt/mech/butcher/... etc.
a quality of a person doesn't depends on his education and/or licences he obtained at school, but depends on his intelligence how to analyse and handle different kind of issues, that's a good engineer.
so put your proud on the side and keep on making good whiskey, and we will make good wine, cheese, etc

ABAT4t2
27th Nov 2011, 05:49
The British aren't at war with the EU they just have a very different idea of what constitutes competence, integrity and safety. Unlike other EU states EVERY BCAR licence holder passed a series of examinations before obtaining their licence (multiple choice, written essays and an oral). We also should not forget negative marking. Get a question wrong and a point was deducted.

This included those with engineering degrees and other related university qualifications who received no credits or at very best, perhaps exempt the multiple choice module 20. In effect a worthless credit.

The standard was maintained because the BCAR process of becoming licensed deterred wasters and weeded out most of those who were lacking in skill, knowledge etc..

This is where the French and other systems failed. Yes there are excellent French licensed engineers but there are also MANY appalling ones. This is reflected throughout Europe where there was a lack of any systematic examining of potential engineers or where credits were applied without integrity.

At the end of the day it isn't actually about nationalities its about national systems. The BCAR system consistently produced the highest average of competent engineers with integrity. All other systems will also produce high calibre engineers but it is process dependent and all other systems produce a lower average number of good, competent engineers due to the process not being as strictly enforced as the BCAR one.

That may be hard to accept for some but its fact. I have seen this in my travels around Europe and is why I am very concerned about current events in Australia where we slowly aligning with Part 66. The Australian system was very similar to the UK BCAR one and I believe we should have kept it. Not because it was Australian but because it consistently produced good engineers.

G'day

zzagalo
27th Nov 2011, 15:26
thanks a lot Mr's cedgzc & Capot :D
I read all the answers but none of them shows me the procedure to be followed to get the EASA part 66 b1.
sorry i don't need any suggestion from mans who believe that they are the masters of the world.
thanks

easaman
28th Nov 2011, 14:21
Prices for the EASA part 66 exam vary from 8 Euro per module to about 90 Euro!
Greece is the one with 8 Euro!
Cheers easaman

zzagalo
28th Nov 2011, 14:47
thanks Mr easam
exactly what i want to know if you have any addresses for some schools please send them..
other way the experience i obtain in the air force and it's diplomats (10 years as an line and base mechanic ) in addition to the license of aircraft mechanic B1 from the marrocain civil aviation authority will help me to reduce the time to hold my EASA part 66 B1 license.
also i need to know the steps to get the license and the CRS
thanks a lot.
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

easaman
28th Nov 2011, 16:57
@ zzagalo

Here are various EASA part 66 exam places throughout the world! (http://www.easa-66.eu/BBS/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4)

The rest please per private mail!

Cheers easaman

zzagalo
28th Nov 2011, 17:58
@easaman

if possible we can complete discussion on the skype.com or face book.com use the some email to add me .
best regards
thanks