PDA

View Full Version : air new zealand

flapzero
20th Nov 2011, 11:56
Hi guys!soon on a Air new zealand flight from sydney to auckland, any chance to have a jumpseat ride?It could be one of my greatest experience and since I was a child I dream of it!Any suggest will be good accept, thank you very much

daz211
20th Nov 2011, 14:01
I dont think so, My Airline, (not Air new zealand) only offer Jump seat for the Staff of our own company and I think most if not all Airlines are the same, Times have changed :ugh:.

Richard Le page
20th Nov 2011, 14:36
Absolutely no chance of a jumpseat ride now.Prior to 9/11 you would probably been ok,I used to get jumpseat rides All the time when i worked as ground staff at our local airport mid 90's even if the cabin was half empty.
As the previous poster says only staff of the airline you work for will allow jumpseat rides, I think most airlines only allow it if your positioning crew and the cabin is full.
You may be able to have a look round the flight deck when you have landed,ask as you disembark although its not the same as being there for the flight.

Best wishes

Aero Mad
20th Nov 2011, 15:57
Richard Le page, I'm appalled.

As someone from Guernsey, you ought to know that the airline you fund allows people to sit happily in the right hand seat on all Trislander flights!! ;)