PDA

View Full Version : ETA Bournemouth...

Speedjeans
6th Nov 2001, 21:31
Dudes can anyone tell me if ETA have been affected by the down fall of SFT, as I'm starting an AFI course with them next week and as they seem to have a close conection with them was wondering if anyone knows any facts....
They did ask me to delay my course start date by a week last week and this has got me a thinking! And I gave them a good deposit too.
Ta
SJ's

Speedjeans
6th Nov 2001, 22:50
Well I've just heard that my course is still on and nothing to worry which is good for me, am sorry to hear what has happened to the boy's and girl's at SFT, hoe you all get something sorted out.
Good Luck...
Cheers
SJ's

Trainee pilot
6th Nov 2001, 22:58
Speedjeans?

You say you are on an AFI course at ETA starting next week? Do you mean the FI(R) course? I am starting that one next week, they were looking for someone to make up the other place on the course but am not available to start until next week as I am taking my IRT this Thursday. Because of that they contacted the other guy I am going to train with and put his course back from this week until next week. It would be cool to find out who I'll be training with for the next 4-6 weeks!

Send Clowns
8th Nov 2001, 01:00
I understand that ETA and SFT are completely financially separate, owned by different people. I am also considering an FI rating at ETA, and have very reliable information that it is an excellent course.