PDA

View Full Version : Re: obtaining long haul aircrafts on ACMI

Akuji
3rd Nov 2011, 21:57
Hi,

I'm starting a new opportunity. I have all my background work, finance and team already set up. Now we require a team, individual, or a company to assist us in obtaining ACMI aircrafts with an active AOC, and being able to fly n European airspace.

We are after aircrafts which are not too old, and have some facilities such as inflight entertainment, and seats which are not old as my father.

Please do PM if you are able to join us in our venture as the rewards are going to be great.

Thanks
Akuji

Grasscarp
5th Nov 2011, 20:45
When you did all your background work did you not discover that plural of aircraft is also aircraft?

bravopapa
6th Nov 2011, 00:01
How old is your father?:)

grounded27
6th Nov 2011, 02:49
I'm starting a new opportunity. I have all my background work, finance and team already set up. Now we require a team, individual, or a company to assist us in obtaining ACMI aircrafts with an active AOC, and being able to fly n European airspace

What type of long haul "aircrafts" are you looking for with all the background work you have done. I could assist you in finding a broker to find the aircraft you are looking for, could register and assist in other details for EU ops base.

Grasscarp
6th Nov 2011, 07:56
Grounded, previously posted was

"I am considerign do a research project and would be interested in any one who can help advise on the cost of chartering a plane to say for example south africa.

Hypathetically lets say it was going to be a 150 or 300 seater jet engined aircraft

If some one is aware of the cost which include:

Landing & take fees
Chartering costs
crew cost
e.t.c e.t.c

Look forward to the responses"

I think the ideas are rather outweighing the reality on this one