PDA

View Full Version : Air France strike this week-end ?

airman13
28th Oct 2011, 18:25
This week-end will start an Air France flight attendants protest which lasts till 2nd of November.The company announced 80% of its flights will be provided, however as I know, in 2007, in the same period (Toussaint, a holiday for french people) 50% of flights were cancelled.Bon courage a tous!

Capetonian
28th Oct 2011, 18:33
Impeccable timing, as the G20 congress/conference/farce/bunfight/gravy train freebie starts on 2nd November in Cannes.

What is there to say ..........?

captplaystation
28th Oct 2011, 20:07
All I would add, is that they should contemplate extending their strike until the conference is done & dusted.

Nice every now & then to remind them that those who actually work for a living (as opposed to the bunch of parasitic freeloading spongers participating) have a voice too.
At least, in comparison with the "sheep" inhabiting most of Europe, the French have managed to retain this ability . . . Vive La France/ Vive le Revolution :D

jcjeant
28th Oct 2011, 22:11
Surely it's for claim better training ..... :E

Hussar 54
28th Oct 2011, 22:33
And as I said just a couple of weeks ago...

http://www.pprune.org/rumours-news/465957-french-strike-again.html

The ladies and gentlemen at Air France are typically French - the sooner the strike, the sooner management will negotiate !!

And just wait a few months until French taxpayers are called upon to actually cough up, with hard cash and taxes, for the latest kiss-of-life for the P.I.G.S - all hell will break loose....

airman13
29th Oct 2011, 04:15
jcjeant, dont' be rude, they are the best in the industry(maybe cooking:D)