PDA

View Full Version : Operation Performance Engineer

Fedel
16th Oct 2011, 21:46
Dear All

I would appreciate if possible to quide to a suitable operation performance engineer course

Thanks in advance :ok:

opsjockey
17th Oct 2011, 08:09
Courses are normally run by the aircraft manufacturer. I have just completed an Airbus course ... with Airbus... (Boeing offer one also). Check their websites or speak with the company (training department)who manufactures your fleet.

Fedel
17th Oct 2011, 09:09
Dear

Airbus offer two level course basic and advance please i would appreciate ur personal opinion ,i am wondering after complete the course i will be able to perform the duties of performance enginering

rgrds

opsjockey
17th Oct 2011, 10:14
The airbus course is based around their specific software. Do you have the Airbus Performance software (PEP - Performance Engineers Programme) installed at your office? It's quite a difficult subject to master without any mentoring / regular practical use...

You put rubbish in, you get rubbish out...

Fedel
17th Oct 2011, 13:20
Unfortenately we still operate with Boeing Aircrafts, my interest just focus on a performance engineering course .

Thank you

mutt
17th Oct 2011, 21:36
Unfortenately we still operate with Boeing Aircrafts Then go to a Boeing course, look at myboeingfleet.com

Mutt