PDA

View Full Version : HELP ME!!!

spikyt
2nd Jun 2001, 00:51
Hello all,
I submitted this to the wannabes area earlier and soon realised that allo the pro pilots are in here and so are more likely to get a useful answer from someone who has already been through it all so here it is;

Hello all,
I have recently applied to BA's Pilot Training course.
I have been asked to attend the assesment in August and have afew questions regarding it.
1. If I was successful throughout all the stages, could anyone predict when the course is liekly to start? do they do one a year or several?
2.What is their main emphasis on with regards to what kind of people they recruit?
3. When applying I didnt mention that Iam just coming to the end of my fisrt year of a degree course at uni, as I didnt see that it fitted into any of the areas of the apllication. I am not enjoying the course and hope to leave and go to BA! should I tell them at interview that I am on a course and risk being told to finish my degree first or them say they don't like quitters or should I not mention it and hope for the best?
I would be really grateful if someone could reply by posting here, and even more grateful if they could email me also a copy of what they write!
Thanx everyone!

------------------
BA wannabe!