PDA

View Full Version : Headset Question

bdale
10th Oct 2011, 11:32
Hello,

I have had a DC H20-10XL for my fixed wing PPL training. Since I started on my add on in the helicopter my mom purchased my a pair of Lightspeed Zulu 2's. My question is should I keep the Zulu's or return them, get my money back and take two more lessons in the helicopter?

Brady

PO dust devil
10th Oct 2011, 20:37
No question about it, keep both headsets and put your mum on ebay.

DD
:ok:

FH1100 Pilot
10th Oct 2011, 23:19
Is this for real? I almost cannot believe this isn't a troll.

Brady, if you sell the Zulus, I suggest you use the money for lessons on how to receive gifts politely and not be an ungrateful, selfish little prick. Your mom put a lot of thought and money into a gift for you, and your first response is to consider selling the gift because it's not something you need *and* you could put the money toward something you think you need more.

Lord, help us.

Tell you what- do whatever's in your heart. Sell the Lightspeeds. I doubt that you could disappoint your parents any more than you already have.

I don't know what you know about flying, but you sure don't know much about being a human. Your dad's probably too ashamed to do it, but if you were my nephew I'd smack the dogsh*t out of you. Sounds like you need it. Oh and you'd never get another birthday/Christmas gift from me without me checking with you to see if you can actually use it. Hate to put you through all the trouble of having to sell something I thoughtfully picked out for you.

Now, PLEASE tell me this was just a troll post and I fell for it.

bdale
10th Oct 2011, 23:42
Well, the story is that I gave her the money because it is her card to purchase the Lightspeed's. It was my money, I worked for and gave her to put on her Debit Card, it was not a thought out gift she planned for me.

If you want to smack me in the face, come find me and I'll kick your ass. Hate to break it to you, but I recieved my nomination to USMA this week and it's hard for me to believe that my parents are "ashamed" of me.

I asked an honest question on the boards and you come and attack me.

**** off.