PDA

View Full Version : Emirates abstract reasoning tests

lospilotos
6th Oct 2011, 20:34
Hi folks!

Was just wondering if someone might have a link to some online abstract reasoning tests that resemble the ones used by Emirates in their assessment?

I´ve done a bunch online already, of various levels with various results...

Would be interesting though to measure against what to expect.

Thanks!

/L.

sheikmyarse
9th Oct 2011, 05:48
Imagine of getting screwed buy a bunch of brotish educated cameleer in a sauna and in the mean time try to find a good reason why the the hell you got into that place...
Done? Passed

White Knight
9th Oct 2011, 17:41
Imagine of getting screwed buy a bunch of brotish educated cameleer

Still totally illiterate I see Sheiky-baby:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

sheikmyarse
9th Oct 2011, 17:59
Brotish... a british fellow keen on entertaining him self in brothels..

Quamdiu manentes Albus eques castaneae frangere?

White Knight
9th Oct 2011, 18:22
him self

himself... One word...

As for the Latin SMA; Google translate does a great job! Makes one look smart!!! But we see your facade:E:ugh::E:{:E:rolleyes:

r0v3r
9th Oct 2011, 18:33
Sheik, I'm sorry, I tried not to say anything, but you are a total retard.

If you're so pissed at Dubai or Emirates or whatever you might be pissed about, why bother checking what is happening around there. This forum is suppose to help people. All you do is whine on every single post in this section of the forum. You might as well stop. All you do is make yourself look like a total moron.

Fart Master
9th Oct 2011, 19:21
SMA you get added to my ignore list, along with 411A (who's gone now), what a tosser you are

sheikmyarse
10th Oct 2011, 07:01
Come on don't take it so seriously... I know it is a hard life down there but why you have to be so mean? Please please please don't put me on your ignore list with 411 A !!!!!!! That's it..I will not sleep tonight.
I must say that ..odi.Quod it facias fortasse requiris?

alwayzinit
10th Oct 2011, 07:05
Come on Mods, can't you block SMA?

He manages to produce nothing of relevance or informational content.

I know its a rumour network but SMA's post don't even fall into that category as it's all "Bile and Vitriol".

I have blocked him but clever folk keep bleeding Quoting him!!:*

RunSick
10th Oct 2011, 11:46
Hooray for shaiky. He´s always fun to read.

millerscourt
10th Oct 2011, 12:29
White Knight

We now know your Latin knowledge is somewhat deficient in addition to your French. We keep discovering more about you day by day. Perhaps at your school it was only on the curriculum for the brighter ones?

MC 'O' Level French & Latin 1959! Oxford & Cambridge Board.

PS As it was a long time ago my knowledge of both now is probably as abysmal as yours has always been!:E

sheikmyarse
11th Oct 2011, 12:32
Wh y sho uld I be ba nned?
A little of classical culture in a world dominated by the barbarians...
usque tandem albius equestres abuteris patientiam meam?