PDA

View Full Version : Western Air Services KSA/ADIL AL-SAGRI

wannabe-aviator
17th Sep 2011, 16:31
Hello Folks

I am wondering if anyone knows Western Air Services or sometimes they go by the name of Western Airlines Saudi Arabia do they actually have an AOC?

It would seem they are owned or managed by a Adil Al-Sagri(spelling) and a google search shows only that he owes United Air Services of UAE some 73,000 US Dollars from Last year and that they are actually a Travel Agency.

I am only seeking this info as they have been approaching the outfit I work for in order to have HAJJ CHARTERS and that they have 19 000 or more passengers from across Africa, after we agreed on prices and terms they went away.

Then 2 days ago and also today speaking to some friends of mines tell me that his also approached them offering them same 19 000 Passengers and when all is agreed he is never to be heard of again.

Last I heard he is now using another outfit called Arablines based in UAE and doing a google search on them it shows them as a TV installation company, further more now I hear from my friends he has apparently got a contract with some Jordanian Operators on a 747 but I don't know of any 747 operators in Jordan but if there then please someone warn them so as not to waste thier times and also to be carefull that this guy has a track record of defaulting on payments.

Many safe landings
WA:ok:

wannabe-aviator
18th Sep 2011, 11:08
These people must be real reclusive if no other info from other members from this forum, Can someone please tell me how to confirm if hey have AOC or not and also if someone knows anyone within UAS I can pass them the info of this Adil Al-Sagri so they can collect the money owed since he now supposedly have AOC and money for HAJJ but no one ever sees this money even after contract is signed we are now chasing him for money owed due to loss of contract.

Many safe landings
WA:ok: