PDA

View Full Version : Help! South West WA C206 Operators

Squark 7600
8th Sep 2011, 09:34
Hi there!
I have managed to find myself down in the Great Southern region of WA, over from the Eastern States to do a check and then log some hours in a C206 here.
So anyway, after a bit of bad weather check is/was virtually done, but the aircraft has gone u/s with an electrical problem, will be out of action for a while. This is where I need some help...
I allowed about 10 days to log some hours but including tomorrow only have 4 days left until I fly home to the East. Now I find myself with no aircraft this whole trip has become an expensive bungle. I am hoping, WISHING, that somebody can help me in my time of woe and knows somebody/anybody anywhere from Esperance around and up to Perth who may be able to help me out logging some hours!
For your info I'm doing the 200hr CPL course, with 100hrs dual and 86hrs command logged. CSU/retractable. And of course now 3.2hrs dual in a C206...
Can anyone point me in the right direction?? It's been an awful week so far - some prick even stole my beer from the communal fridge in the backpackers here. :(

Cheers!