PDA

View Full Version : i need help:/

Theo10
4th Sep 2011, 07:59
hello,first i am a fan of airplanes , i'm from lebanon, i'm 17, and i like to be a pilot....but i dont know how i have to do it, wich university i have to enter?i wanna know everything please, can somebody give me some information? :)

Ryan Bell
4th Sep 2011, 12:04
There are academy's all over the world that will help you gain your ATPL (Airline Transport Pilot License). Beware its extremely expensive often costing close to what would be the equivalent of 250,000 Lebanese pounds. There are plenty of other ways, it's just finding the right way for you. Perhaps try to enter the military as a pilot, then transfer to an airline after a few years. (Airlines love military Pilots).

Hope this helps

lander66
4th Sep 2011, 16:37
Well you've come to the right place, just take a look around the website. People may be reluctant to give you advice which has already been posted many times on the site so just trawl through the threads and you will get what you need :ok:

500 above
4th Sep 2011, 17:49
Hi

There are light (small) aircraft operated from Beirut. Perhaps you could google some of the comanies that may operate them. A flying instructor there should be more than happy to talk you through the process. Beirut Wings may be a good start.

The fleet look clean and well maintained every time we park at the fbo close to them.