PDA

View Full Version : Qatar Aeronautical College

alfredhitchcock
28th Aug 2011, 18:34
Hi Guys, I heard that this college , are looking to hire new F.Is I have 250 hrs FI from Spain, JAA frozen ATPL and I am despirate for a job. Can some one please verify for me this information and about the entire thing? sorry about my enlgish.

Henry09
28th Aug 2011, 18:41
Hi Guys, I heard that this college , are looking to hire new F.Is I have 250 hrs FI from Spain, JAA frozen ATPL and I am despirate for a job. Can some one please verify for me this information and about the entire thing? sorry about my enlgish.

Your english was fine until you said 'sorry about my enligish'. :)

Good luck and if you get near a job interview, don't let it come over that you are desperate!

alfredhitchcock
28th Aug 2011, 18:50
hehehe thanks. do u know anything about the outfit? they advertise in pilot network

Henry09
28th Aug 2011, 19:00
Well at least your sense of humour is up to speed.!

Not sure if they are recruiting, they have been going for some time now, but Pilot Instructor jobs are not currently advertised on their website.

Luke SkyToddler
29th Aug 2011, 01:38
It's basically a retirement home for British ex-RAF guys. Don't think I've seen any 250 hour instructors in that place and definitely no Spanish ones :E

Why don't you go out there and ask them though, it's cheap enough to get a QR ticket from Barcelona or Madrid. You never know, you might end up with an A320 job instead, if you walk in at the right time while one of the big guys from the airline is hanging round the building

alexandrajufresa
13th Sep 2011, 09:30
Hello there

1500 hours Dual Given, CRI, IRI, ICAO 5, able to teach ground long briefings (UK standards)

There are a few Spanish instructors and one examiner but they have about 3000-4000 hours.

alfredhitchcock
13th Sep 2011, 15:35
Thanky you Alex. I have done more research into this training school. from the website I can see that it is a very good college with very good chance of making loads of flying hours. Please try for me if you are there. PM me if necessary. I am sure they can consider me with my 250hrs of FI.

They may be encouraging low houred instructors to join because it means we can fly more hours so we cna build our time yeah?

alfredhitchcock
23rd Sep 2011, 17:32
Hi guz.

I made some enquires about this post and the feedback was negative :(
What can i do to make the hours?!!! :mad::rolleyes:

Is the college FAA or JAA afiliated? I will be doing FAA to cover all things.

iamzhk
18th Apr 2013, 11:16
The college is JAA.