PDA

View Full Version : New England Flight Training.

Robdog
26th Aug 2011, 12:07
Hello All,

I realize this is a re-post, although I have learnt that this area is the more appropriate one as to where I previously posted.

I am looking at doing a C210 check-ride with New England Flight Training in Armidale, New South Wales and then private-hiring their C210J (VH-JFT) for a trip.

I was wondering what the general community had to say about New England Flight Training/ VH-JFT

Many Thanks.

Rob

AnyGivenSunday99
26th Aug 2011, 23:21
Go see John Newby at Inverell Aviation. It will be the start of your education from becoming a commercial pilot to a Professional pilot.

You won't regret it. I havn't.:ok:

Robdog
27th Aug 2011, 00:00
Thanks Any Given,

Do they have access to a C210?

Robert.

rmcdonal
27th Aug 2011, 00:40
New England Flight Training, all good. :ok: Experienced instructors with GA and AG time under their belts. :D

Avgas172
27th Aug 2011, 00:45
I think JN at Inverell may be unable at the moment due medical issues, it may be only for Ab-Inito training issues only, don't think he has access to a 210 though.
give him a ring and check it out.
cheers
A172

Horatio Leafblower
27th Aug 2011, 06:16
I did my Low level training with these guys and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them. I haven't seen JFT close up, but looks OK and gets a bit of use.

Good luck :ok:

FJ44
27th Aug 2011, 14:34
NEFT are a great organisation and JFT is a good but older model 210.
JFT has some good new avionics in it and including an EADI, moving map/MFD (MX20 maybe, might even have jepp plates on the screen...?) IFR GPS etc etc
Having only flown the L,M&N model 210's until JFT there are some differences with the older J model but all in all a good machine.

notaplanegeek
30th Aug 2011, 11:04
Highly recommended, CFI Stuart is a top bloke and won't mess you around.

X30N
31st Aug 2011, 03:01
+1 for NEw England Flight Training.

I did a low level endorsement and hired JFT for a few hours with them, best 210 I have ever flown.

As said previously it is an older model (J) and is a bit different from the usual L,M and N. It s also fully IFR rated.

AnyGivenSunday99
2nd Sep 2011, 23:39
Im pretty sure he does have access to a 210. I drove one with him a few years back. He's pretty flexible, and can normally get you what you need. Give him a call, even if it is just for a chat!

Cheers