PDA

View Full Version : FTE Jerez - Modular CPL IR

Okavango
25th Aug 2011, 18:35
Does anyone have experience of the modular CPL IR that FTE advertise for those at pre-CPL at 25000euros?

Advice on all inc costs particularly of interest - I'm assuming:

CPL Test (hire & examiner) £1200
MEP test £600
IR test £1500

Do modular students get treated second class compared to integrated bods? Any other general info greatly appreciated.

_ShIfTy_
25th Aug 2011, 19:23
The modular students that were around when I was at FTE all got treated very well. And after flying we all just got pissed togeather :-).

vetflyer
26th Aug 2011, 17:43
Dont think FTE are doing modular at present

Have you phoned them recently

You will be treat the same as everyone else

Honest

Captain-Random
12th Feb 2012, 13:21
Any update on whether or not modular training is still provided by FTE. The website says "No current courses available"

Chael
12th Feb 2012, 20:33
An email I received at the end of December 2011

Thank you very much for your email and interest in our College.

I am very sorry to confirm that we will not be able to offer any modular or conversion training in the following months. The high demand of integrated courses has our current resources maxed out, plus, we will not have any IR examiners available for modular students.

However, I would like you to get back to me with your preferable course start date just in case our Management Team decide to offer any at the end of this year.

I apologise for any inconveniences caused and I wish you every success with your future training.

Kind Regards,

Eva Garcia
Sales Team

Flight Training Europe S.L.