PDA

View Full Version : BA to scrap LHR-NBO?

crewmeal
25th Aug 2011, 05:55
Is this a another wild story from the DM?

Topless air hostesses 'could lead to BA scrapping flights to lucrative destinations' | Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2029600/Topless-air-hostesses-lead-BA-scrapping-flights-lucrative-destinations.html)

If there really was any truth in this then BA would kiss goodbye to the crews not the route.

I've been associated with some wild parties down route many moons ago. Some really hair curling incidents, but we kept it within the 4 walls. Most crews knew how to behave in those days.

pwalhx
25th Aug 2011, 07:12
It's the Daily Mail, I always take what I see there with a pinch of salt, usual scandal mongering.

As you say they are more likely to deal with the crew rather than abandon a route if it is lucrative.

If I was of a more cynical nature I would even suggest that is was a rumour intended to be mishieve making by someone, as it specifically mentions mixed fleet, who has an issue with that?

jabird
25th Aug 2011, 23:31
The route carriers 'thousands' and is worth 'millions'? That tells me a lot!

Hmm, 'Galley FM' sounds like an interesting station to tune into. I wonder if anyone has ever thought of setting up a website discussing rumours about goings on in the airline industry?

jason_mcritchie
26th Aug 2011, 02:58
Made me chuckle, and glad to be going to back flying after a few years on terra-firma, although, I am 27, and joining MF, I hope I fit in with all these kids!! Hehe!

LD12986
26th Aug 2011, 10:27
The real story is how this got into the press in the first place. It's so blatent from the way Mixed Fleet are singled out that it's been done by those with an agenda to trash Mixed Fleet in the hope it will be abandoned.

learjet50
26th Aug 2011, 23:21
Is this article for real the newspaper article stated a Sorce ??

Was it HP Sauce ??

I never seen so much ****e quoted if the airlines in the world had to **** down routes where the cabin crew had been naught there would be no ailines left

Daily Mail get a life and stop printing ****e

It goes on everywhere in all aspects of life not just air transport it called

LUST

good night all