PDA

View Full Version : AWVS SCAM!

023A
22nd Sep 2010, 10:25
I'm consider doing line training with AWVS Aviation services. AWVS - aviation solutions (http://www.awvs.net/)

Does any one have any kind of feed back about this company?

Thanks, cheers.

flymiau
22nd Oct 2010, 22:05
AWVS in Cyprus, Or Kilroys, these are new building time companies.

Any one have info on them? Are they real? Are they the same, or not.
Or another Scam?:uhoh:

Thanks....

BLUEANGEL38
9th Jan 2011, 10:53
Flymiau,

Let me ask you if you have found out some info about AWVS Ltd. I´,m interesting in their building program but nobody has experience with them, do you know anything? do you know someone who has made their program? any reference?

I am also trying to get some info but I´ve not got.

Waiting your news.

spartan360
3rd Jun 2011, 12:08
Hi!

I'm looking for informations about the aforementioned society, especially for p2f time building; does anybody knows about it or have you done their programs?

Apart for the bad ethic of p2f schemes, I would only have informations about them.

Thank you very much.

Superpilot
3rd Jun 2011, 13:18
Keep away from them and the Greek owner. If you want more detail PM me.

spartan360
4th Jun 2011, 10:20
Thanks much.
Any other opinion or someone did training or time building with them?

Cpt.Starck
15th Aug 2011, 07:17
Hi everyone who's thinking about doing some line training with AWVS.

Don't! It's a scam. You will never see the inside of an Airbus, or your money back. Ilias Stratigos sounds very reliable and nice in the beginning, but after you have invested your money he will start coming up with excuses and will keep you waiting for months. The usual story is that the airline you're supposed to do line training with is about to receive a new aircraft, but it hasn't come yet. Then it's gonna take some time to register it on the company AOC, and so on. Ilias sais in the beginning over the phone that if you do find a job before the "initiation" of this process begins, you have the right to cancel the line training and he will refund all your money. But if you do find a job, like I did, he will tell you that if the client (you) cancels after the initiation there can be no refund. This is bull****, there is no initiation, there is no line training, there is only a scam by a greek. And if you try to contact him he will always be somewhere else in another country on some business meeting and he will call you when he returns to Greece. (yeah right)

What ever you do STAY AWAY FROM AWVS in Greece! :ugh:

Happy landings!

Kirks gusset
17th Aug 2011, 11:36
Of course it's a scam.. there is no A320 line training capacity in Greece, or anywhere else for that matter.. we have guys now on the 737 that bought A320 ratings and line training with Greek companies, Elite, Hellas Jet, never happened, money in black hole,, beware.
The world and his wife will sell you a rating and assure you that Line Training is available.. it is, but not within a reasonable time, average 6 months wait probably even with EJ.

Cpt.Starck
22nd Aug 2011, 20:32
I tried to look up the different airlines in Greece, I don't think it even exists, the one that Ilias Stratigos mentioned. What a :mad: he is! BEWARE of AWVS you guys!

FightTheScams
29th Aug 2011, 01:35
Same here....that Guy needs to be arrested ......look at this website... www.TQAS.ORG (http://www.TQAS.ORG) it is a copy of the AWVS.Net

If you go to this website, Whois Tqas.org (http://whois.gwebtools.com/tqas.org) it will show who is the owner of TQAS.ORG

Whois Awvs.net (http://whois.gwebtools.com/awvs.net) will show who is the owner of AWVS.Net

Ilias Stratigos @ Chamber.com (http://chamber.com/ilias-stratigos) he is on this Chamber of Commerce Web Site and he is on linkedin .... fight back people don't let this scam artist get away with it....contact me, if you want to do something about it.

xtrem
20th Sep 2011, 00:32
i met the same scenario,delays ,revolutions in countrys ,the company keep your money, out of greece,no news or informations about your money, beware of ilias stratigos . do not arrest him i have something better for him!!!

xtrem
1st Oct 2011, 03:35
beware of awvs of ilias stratigos,this is a scam!!!check a new scam of this greek www. tqas.org ,the same to screw new pilots !:\

Cpt.Starck
7th Oct 2011, 10:07
have not read any of the threads written before you posted your request for info? whatever you do stay the hell away from that scamming ******* greek Stratigos!!!

xtrem
8th Oct 2011, 00:55
seems that,a lot of pilots are victims of ilias stratigos,he spent our hard earned money very easy and he's now smiling because he :mad: us all , this guy must pay with no delay.

xtrem
8th Oct 2011, 01:09
this :mad: thief said that he's very surprised by all of this and does not have any relations with us,he is victim of liars.

Superpilot
8th Oct 2011, 10:25
...and if you think that's his real name then you have no chance!:=:=

Anunaki
8th Oct 2011, 19:59
Agree with superpilot,sorry guys but...how can one be so naive?If I say to you that I'll sell you a Porsche GT3 for £10k but you have to send me half of the cash,before even see the vehicle or if I'm legit,would you do it?
Obviously not his real name,calls nowadays can be re-directed so he may as well be in India and not Greece,then it seems that he realised that only the very desperate would "pay to be screwed" so they are an easy target.Don't take it as an offence but,he is laughing his way to that Porsche dealership,wearing his Armani suit bought with your money,but there's an element of personal responsibility here to take.I assume such programmes cost somewhere around £40k and with a 1/4 of that money you would get yourself a instructors rating and gain some valuable experience as an instructor,also you would be more respected by your peers.What can we say...I take your advice and WILL stay away,but I would never pay to fly in the first place..it leads to such things.:hmm:

Halfwayback
8th Oct 2011, 22:19
OK I think the message has been well and truly broadcast - let's leave it there.
I'm closing the thread.
HWB