PDA

View Full Version : Statement from Cabair International

neilgeddes
8th Aug 2011, 09:09
This thread was in the Flying Instructors & Examiners forum but seems to have disappeared. "Cabair to relinquish interest in PPL schools" Statement from Cabair International (http://www.cabair.com/news.htm)

"Since the arrival of new investors at Cabair at the start of 2011, the focus of the new team has been very much on the core business of commercial pilot training. The intention has always been to build on the solid reputation of products such as the Integrated Programme at Cabair College of Air Training, and indeed, the first half of 2011 has seen a range of enhancements and improvements introduced to make it the best course of its kind on the market. Following a complete review of the business Cabair International has decided not to support the Private Pilot Flying Schools at Elstree (London School of Flying), Blackbushe, Denham and Biggin Hill beyond this summer. Rather than close these schools the team would very much like to see them continue under new management and ownership, and invite anyone interested to contact Cabair International at Cranfield on 01234 752800 or email us at [email protected] ([email protected]). This decision does not effect the continuing businesses at Cranfield, Wycombe and Bournemouth."

IanPZ
8th Aug 2011, 21:13
Sounds to me like perhaps not such a bad thing. When I was looking for a school to learn in, i heard some drastic stories about learning at cabair at denham or elstree. Be good if someone buys the business and keeps it running! Might improve...Elstree sounds like its got a bit of a refresh lately, this would be a good opportunity to improve further!

Now just to let microlights in there by default :-)