PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on AirQuiz.Com

Milton1995
31st Jul 2011, 16:51
Having painstakingly gone through the air law ( PPL ) material I'm finally ready to try my hand at some of the questions to familiarize myself with the style.
I'm only interested in the air law exam currently, so the PPL perfecter and those alike aren't suited to me.

Any thoughts would be great, Thanks.

M1995.

BobD
31st Jul 2011, 18:13
I personally found Airquiz to be a great help when I was taking my exams (January 2011), more for the questions I got wrong than for the ones I got right, as it encourages you to re-visit the topics.

Your question prompted me to take an AirQuiz test again, to re-familiarise myself with the style, which I think is good, but definately not identical to the actual exams.

If you are using the Jeremy Platt books, the mock examinations in there are good as well.

stevelup
31st Jul 2011, 19:34
I found airquiz.com to be really useful and recommend it highly.

J.A.F.O.
31st Jul 2011, 22:12
Another vote for airquiz.

XLC
31st Jul 2011, 23:18
and from here as well, thumbs up for that site.

6UP
1st Aug 2011, 07:42
Excellent site, just do the revision first, then take the test when you feel ready, dont be tempted to just go and do loads of tests without to much book work before hand as then, I imagine, its fairly counter productive.

KandiFloss
1st Aug 2011, 09:40
I used AirQuiz when I was studying for some of my exams and I thought that it was great. I liked the fact that you could generate test after test. I also liked the fact that it showed the 'worst' questions ... that ones caught most people out.

I would recommend that you get a PPL confuser too, as the questions are set out in the same way as the questions which you will get in the exam.

AlexDeltaCharlie
1st Aug 2011, 10:54
Passed Air Law last week having used AirQuiz. Great site for mock exam practise and good value for money. Even sends you emails to warn you if you're generating too many exams so as not to make you a master of the question bank rather than the subject! The questions seem similar in style to the actual paper, although in my opinion AQ questions contain more choices that can be ruled out instantly, whereas the actual exam seemed to be more geared towards offering four seemingly plausible answers.

That said, one more recommendation for AirQuiz!

beatnik
24th Aug 2011, 20:08
Thumbs up from me too.