PDA

View Full Version : Aerosim academy vs Flight Safety??

saunj11
18th Jul 2011, 18:06
I'm in the final process of deciding between these two schools. Getting my medical next Monday then need to put application in. Anyone here with personal experience from attending both these schools?? I'm really undecided. Aerosim seems to "care" more about getting me there and also seem alot more organized. But this could just be the admissions officer trying to hook me in.

I'm looking at doing the F-1 visa training at flight safety with aerosim I would be going for the professional pilot course. Both could lead to OPT after completion. Wish I could fly over there to see for myself but I'm busy with my final exam preparations for school at the moment.

Any advice would be appreciated!

corpus callosum
18th Jul 2011, 19:23
Are you talking about Flightsaftey Academy or Flightsaftey International?

saunj11
18th Jul 2011, 19:45
Flight safety academy

Spymell
14th Sep 2011, 08:02
Flight Safety Academy is by far the best ever school regarding FAA training, if you can afford it. Simple and plain.

mggzz
14th Apr 2012, 07:22
Don't go at FlightSafety Academy!!!
I have been here at FSI Academy for 9 months and I had a lot of problems.
Many friend of mine after a couple of months left flightsafety. I am gonna leave next week.
FlightSafety is a big scam!!!

Sad11
4th Sep 2012, 01:59
why safety flight academy is bad?

captainsierra
8th Feb 2017, 12:22
Don't go at FlightSafety Academy!!!
I have been here at FSI Academy for 9 months and I had a lot of problems.
Many friend of mine after a couple of months left flightsafety. I am gonna leave next week.
FlightSafety is a big scam!!!
Can you elaborate on why flight safety is bad?
Considering going there

Nunavut1
13th Apr 2017, 05:40
I am going to be attending FlightSafety Academy starting in August. All I have ever heard is good things about the school and its reputation among professional pilots.